Continuous buffering on mytvonline3

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I’m a newbie but I’m also an electrical engineer. I’ve watched videos on the issue and tried changing the buffer length. This app is the only part of my Formuler 11 max that has issues .

I got rid of directv for this setup. I’ve loaded other apps such as plutoTV and Tubi. No problem on either of those. Ever. My TV is a new LG and none of its apps buffer. Netflix or prime or paramount. Livewire works flawlessly. But I cannot watch live tv on mytvonline3. Especially live sports. I refresh contents refresh the epg often.

I switched from Verizon 5G back to Starlink. My download times are over 100mbps yet it buffers all the time. I’ve tried using vpn no vpn.

If I record a program that works ok I put a one terabyte disk on.

Is there something I’m doing wrong OR is there another app that might solve my issue? I’m thinking of buying a fire stick or I may have to go to dish.

It’s infuriating. Football and basketball is impossible. Yet on Pluto tv I watch cbs sports HQ and it’s flawless.

It’s only the mytvonline app. I would really appreciate any help

Help!

• Hi,

If other non IPTV App`s work fine then is the Inet.con. Ok.

It depends all which Provider you use for IPTV and how good he is.

What shows the Signal bar (3 dots) in the upper right corner, full or empty?

Which protocol are you using for MOL3 (Stalker MAC /ID Registration, XC Api or M3U Playlist) and did you tested other protocol?

Box connected over Ethernet Cable or Wifi, checked both?

You can install Tivimate IPTV App with same provider data and recheck if it works better. If not, search for some 24 h trial from other Provider and test.

• Thanks. I went to unlinked and downloaded kingfisher ( ever heard of that? )Works really well. But Saturday it buffered but not as much as

Mytvonline 3.

The internet woth key in upper right hand corner is full and the three bars are full.

It’s WiFi and I tried hardwired to my Verizon modem but no difference. My starlink has no way to connect directly to the modem.

I don’t know my protocol. Is that with the provider or in the modem itself? That’s not on the formuler correct?

If you have any ideas on how to make my hardware setup better. It’s been awhile since I’ve done IT but I can be marshaled thru it

I really appreciate your help

Ok I found the portal information and it’s using XCAPI but I don’t know how to change that setting

If I go to edit I can only edit the portal name and my username and password,

So are you saying I need to ask my provider what he’s using and match that?

Here’s another clue. I went all day with no buffering but when I went to the portal edit page and tried to use the vpn I introduced buffering again

I went all day with no buffering and now it’s really bad

I’m installing tivimate but I don’t know how to add channel list I tried entering my portal and login info but it won’t take it

The portal name is wired but I can’t see the url. Its hidden.

Further information- I added hyper monkey and entered the portal. Same buffering issue.

Edited 7 times, last by Paulgt3 (March 25, 2024 at 5:13 AM).

• The problem is with your iptv provider.

The providers your TV is using (Tubi, Pluto, Netflix,......) are working flawless BUT the provider your Z11 is using is different.

Whenever I get buffering it is always my provider is having problems.