Official HOTFIX MOL2 10.10.56 Update released

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• New
    • Official Post

HOTFIX Software Update for Formuler Z10 Series devices.

MYTVOnline 2 : 10.10.56 HOTFIX Official

Important:

Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

If serious errors occur, please do factory reset.

Change Log:

MYTVOnline 2 Version : 10.10.56 HOTFIX Official

• NEW: Migrate to new online subtitles API
    • NEW: Enable AFR for Live TV, VOD, and TV series separately
    • FIX: No audio on certain channels
    • FIX: "UnrecognizedinputFormatException" error
    • FIX: "Empty Groups" error in Edit Groups
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements
  • Has beta update become Official update,in that case i will install after update for Z11 is released?

• I downloaded the Hotfix MOL2. I tested the subtitle function. The first subtitle was slow, I downloaded another version. Once again it was a bad subtitle....so I downloaded another subtitle...no big deal it happens often and normally I get to a subtitle that works with my speed and timing of what I'm watch.....but now I get a message that I max'd out on my subtitles in one day.

Am I missing something? Do I have to pay a fee for extended subtitle usage? Maybe I messed up the hotfix when I downloaded it?

I've never paid for subtitles before, my annual subscription is being renewed this month and this will be a major factor of what service I use going forward.

• New
    • Official Post

Has beta update become Official update,in that case i will install after update for Z11 is released?

This is Official for Z10. Same fixes for Z11 are already since Feb. out.

Am I missing something? Do I have to pay a fee for extended subtitle usage? Maybe I messed up the hotfix when I downloaded it?

Check this thread too-> No logging possible on my paid opensubtitles account since update and reset?

• SAM,i was trying to say that i am currently using my z11,instead of z10,i was not pointing to the issue regarding subtitles,as already fixed for z11 since february.

By mentioning this ,i mean i will wait for z11 update,regarding separate portal selection in mol3,as announced by you,but want to keep updated by any issues in z10 update.

Btw ,i dont use subtitles anyway,because i choose VOD in english,german or dutch:winking_face:

• New
    • Official Post

Am I missing something?

Yes you're missing the fact that the subtitles are provided by opensubtitles.com and they have new download limits in place. It has nothing to do with Formuler and nothing to do with your service provider.

Visit opensubtitles.com and create a free account to expand your download limits and if you need more subtitle downloads per day you can subscribe to one of their paid tiers.

• Thank you for the replies to my question, I do appreciate it.

I have had many service providers of IPTV over the years. I have never paid for subtitles they were provided by the service provider.

Just a comment, no responses required. Again, thank-you.

• I created a new account on opensubtitles.com and the pattern I saw:

1. When you follow this step : MYTVOnline 2 > Menu > Settings > Player Options > Online subtitles > sign in with your .com account

It will give your error code "-1" and if you keep trying 3-4 times, you will be able to login successfully.

2. Now when you go to VOD and try to download the subtitles, you will face some error code "-1" 4-5 times and finally you will go to the next step where it will ask whether you want to select TMDB ID or Text Search.

3. I selected both TMDB ID and Text Search one by one and I am getting subtitles not found but that's not possible because I am trying to download the subtitles for the same movie where subtitles were working before the latest software update.

Could we log a bug or check with the team if they can download the subtitles successfully after this latest update 10.10.56 Hotfix i.e. "Migrate to new online subtitles API" ?

The new hotfix update came on April 8, 2024 , So this must be the recent issue.

Is it possible to revert back or to install a stable version of IPTV ?

FYI:

Current Firmware Version: v10.10.49

Current IPTV version: v10.10.56

Current Service Version: v10.10.44

System: Formuler Z10 Pro MAX

Thanks for the help!

• New
    • Official Post

Could we log a bug or check with the team if they can download the subtitles successfully after this latest update 10.10.56 Hotfix i.e. "Migrate to new online subtitles API" ?

Do you think they include new api without testing?

Thousands including me changed the login data or created new login on opensubtitles and it works...

Edit: I´m testing now on new updated Z10 Box opensubtitles api with new account from them. Result will come in few minutes.

Created new account over pc on opensubtitles.com, confirmed the Email from them and logged in on their site. Included the same data on Box and it works perfect! Now check in detail what you did wrong or do it same like in my test.

Btw: Multiple postings with same content on different threads + conversation are not allowed. Please read forum rules!