EPG - problem

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi!

Have problem with epg. When I start the box is say “No information” but if I open the channel list and change the channel it will update to correct channel information on that channel.
    So I need to jump down on all channels for it to update after that I can se information and use the guide.

Anyone got a solution? :🙂

• Hi!

Have problem with epg. When I start the box is say “No information” but if I open the channel list and change the channel it will update to correct channel information on that channel.
    So I need to jump down on all channels for it to update after that I can se information and use the guide.

Anyone got a solution? :🙂

Same here on Z11 Pro . I have it set to update at 6:00 am and when I power on at say, 8:00 am there in no EPG updating. Thanks

• New
    • Official Post

Please read my post from other thread (forum search find it too!) and what you can do to improve. For Z8 you can pic also from same post many info s and test with it, should improve, except Provider EPG have issues.

SAM
    March 16, 2024 at 5:33 PM