remote control button

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• the button <--- does not work, it should work to switch between 2 latest programs. Tried 2 different controls, none of them work. It worked a couple of days ago but suddenly stopped, when you press it you get to the main menu where apps, settings, update are located, what could have happened, have any of the users fiddled with something? must be something with the box as I tried with 2 different ones.

• the button <--- does not work, it should work to switch between 2 latest programs. Tried 2 different controls, none of them work. It worked a couple of days ago but suddenly stopped, when you press it you get to the main menu where apps, settings, update are located, what could have happened, have any of the users fiddled with something? must be something with the box as I tried with 2 different ones.

I have had this issue as have others in the past from reading earlier posts. For me the only way to fix this issue was:

1). Do a back up of the App data from the menu

2) Do a factory reset

3) Restore data.

• New
    • Official Post

2) Do a factory reset

Yes because factory reset load the standard settings again but it can also be checked in Formuler Remote app what was changed since last time and if back button was set to other button. If that is the case, load Formuler remote app and click on "Reset to default".

If same persist than factory reset helps.