Epg formuler prime Z

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• hello, i have a problem with receiving epg on my device, i have a subscription on rapid iptv wich have the best streams off all that i tested. however on almost every channel there is no epg. i asked my provider to chek if there is any trouble on epg and they said that the epg on all mag devices works fine. now is my question if there is any way to put manualy an epg url in the mytvonline app? or is there an other solution to this problem?

• hello, i have a problem with receiving epg on my device, i have a subscription on rapid iptv wich have the best streams off all that i tested. however on almost every channel there is no epg. i asked my provider to chek if there is any trouble on epg and they said that the epg on all mag devices works fine. now is my question if there is any way to put manualy an epg url in the mytvonline app? or is there an other solution to this problem?

I have a equal problem. when i using mytvonline ( with MAC ) no EPG but with same provider when i using like Smart IpTV LG ( with M3U link ) have EPG ..

• same issue here, only a few EPG entries visible in Formuler Z Prime for provider RAPIDTV, this deserves a serious answer doen't it ?
    Other Apps and devices are OK with RapiTV.

• Each iptv service is independent and different, they don't follow any standards and transcode streams. So you will always have some differences.
    How ever, if you say it works fine with Mag then you can help with few Min. of your time and make example video. Only Video from both boxes with same Channels and activities can show where really the problem is.
    Developers need such Video material to find the Bug if this exist or to make improvement.

How can you Help?
    1. Make sharp Video (2-4 min.), first from Mag (same activitis) and then from your Formuler Box in same video. Handy Video is ok.
    2. Upload this Video to free "Mega" file sharing service and post the Link in your post. If possible attach some text with explain where the difference is or the problem.
    3. Post your File Url here in forum.

With this move you help your self and others to get some fix if there exist some Bug or need improvement. I guarantee to forward ASAP this Material to the Developers directly. Thanks.