Feature Request - Enhanced Timeshift

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Since we have catch-up available for previously aired shows (enabled by IPTV provider) would there be a way to implement a "start from beginning" function on the current airing show. Just learned the Enigma2 boxes have this ability.

Example: Let's say it's 3:45 right now and you just turned your box on but your favourite show started at 3:30.
    There is no current implementation to immediately start that show from the beginning.
    You can, however, wait until 4:00 and then use catchup to begin the previous show from 3:30.
    A feature that prompts the user with a question like :

Do you wish to start this program from the beginning or resume from current time?

Curious as to whether this can be achieved!

Love my Formuler!!!

• I asked this in some other forum as well. I have the buzz xpl3000 which can do this as well. I still love my z7+ but wish it had this feature. I made a quick video comparing the 2 boxes but it's too big to attach ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Newfee ()

• Thank you for your feedback and request. I put this request on my list and will this forward to Formuler for considering.

• Thank you for your feedback and request. I put this request on my list and will this forward to Formuler for considering.

I really appreciate that @SAM

The z7+ has the potential to be the best IPTV box on the market currently. Looking forward to many improvements in the months to come.

LOVE MY FORMULER!

• Was forwarded, but didn`t get any feedback yet in this case. There are same requests for VOD and Series too, so i will again refresh this request. Like always devs. decide what will come and what not. I hope they can find time to implement this feature, would also like to see it on MOL.

• SAM

You can also forward this to the devs. because it is a known bug and still not fixed.

- If Timeshift is set to OFF in MOL, the timeshift file is still created.

I don't know why they didn't fix it in the previous update.

• This has been patched recently and the fix will be rolled into the upcoming update.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.