Terrarium Search function

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
Important:
Maintenance and Forum software upgrade tomorrow at 17:00 EU time (21.01.2020). Forum will be offline for few hours.
The next two days after the first maintenance, will follow few smaller with offline time.
Thank you for your understanding.
  • scamperoo

Changed the title of the thread from “Terrarium” to “Terrarium Search function”.
  • I downloaded Terrarium from the App option, however I'm only able to watch short trailers and not the full length movies, can someone please advise?

• I downloaded Terrarium from the App option, however I'm only able to watch short trailers and not the full length movies, can someone please advise?

so when you click on a movie, and then you see a picture of the movie plus on the right side you see ‘play trailer’ right? Well on that screen in the top right should be a ‘play’ icon. Click that and it’ll bring you to a page with all the torrent sources (takes up to 30 seconds to generate these links). Click one of the links and away you go!

• so when you click on a movie, and then you see a picture of the movie plus on the right side you see ‘play trailer’ right? Well on that screen in the top right should be a ‘play’ icon. Click that and it’ll bring you to a page with all the torrent sources (takes up to 30 seconds to generate these links). Click one of the links and away you go!

Thanks for that info, I wasn't giving enough time (30 secs) for the torrent source download, all sorted now :)