Terrarium Search function

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • scamperoo

Changed the title of the thread from “Terrarium” to “Terrarium Search function”.
  • What are you seeing when you are trying to search? The search function works on my box using Terarrium. I just put in "stra" and it came back with Stranger Things which is what I was trying to search.

• I downloaded Terrarium from the App option, however I'm only able to watch short trailers and not the full length movies, can someone please advise?

• I downloaded Terrarium from the App option, however I'm only able to watch short trailers and not the full length movies, can someone please advise?

so when you click on a movie, and then you see a picture of the movie plus on the right side you see ‘play trailer’ right? Well on that screen in the top right should be a ‘play’ icon. Click that and it’ll bring you to a page with all the torrent sources (takes up to 30 seconds to generate these links). Click one of the links and away you go!

• so when you click on a movie, and then you see a picture of the movie plus on the right side you see ‘play trailer’ right? Well on that screen in the top right should be a ‘play’ icon. Click that and it’ll bring you to a page with all the torrent sources (takes up to 30 seconds to generate these links). Click one of the links and away you go!

Thanks for that info, I wasn't giving enough time (30 secs) for the torrent source download, all sorted now :)

• ok so i solved it on the Z7+ one you have typed in the title you have to hit the return key on the on screen keyboard whereas on the other Z's the titles automatically appear in the search bar as you type ,....:thumbup: