MYTV buffering and z7+ so bad

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Why the MYTV or the Z7 is so bad compared to the other devices? I have in my house another device with the same server and it does not have any buffering. in the case of z7 has_many buffering. already tried the mag 254 mag mag 322 the MXQ and even iptv apparatus 30 pounds and are all much better than the z7 +. a complete disappointment and loss of money.

• sorry but I have not found a reason why this is the best in the market. after an hour or two watching TV( wht some brufferings) it is impossible to continue because it is buffering permanent . Looks like the box disconnects from the internet. I use exactly the same provider in other boxes in the same place of the house and it works everything without any problem.

• Hi,

I have seen some Z7+ with really bad internet speed connection. Even using good quality cables, usually these boxes get better speeds on WiFi :frowning_face: wich is hard to understand (not all boxes, just the ones that get low values on connection speed!)

Don't know if this is really an issue as I have few of these boxes and not much available time for watching/testing.

I always recomend using wired connection but some of theses boxes really seem to have faulty ethernet boards, or similar problem with wired connection.

I use http://www.fast.com for testing speeds.

Does anyone else have similar results?

Best Regards

• I have seen some Z7+ with really bad internet speed connection. Even using good quality cables, usually these boxes get better speeds on WiFi :frowning_face: wich is hard to understand (not all boxes, just the ones that get low values on connection speed!)

I use a wired connection with my Z7+. I get about 20 MB/s without a VPN and 15 MB/s with. This compares to 200 MB/s on my laptop (via wifi).

So overall, I'm not impressed with the connection speed on the Z7+. And the issue may be more with the intrinsic hardware than with its wifi abilities.

• Same problem here. I even bought a usb3 to giga netwotk. Same problem! When I playing VOD and when I try some 4K movies its buffering all the time.

4k tv streaming will even not start! I have a 500/500 line, so the conection is not a probklem. Now i bought a MAG 322 and all works perfect even with 4k streaming with live tv and VOD. Sorry, but I think the hardware in the Formula is to weak.

• Same problem here. I even bought a usb3 to giga netwotk. Same problem! When I playing VOD and when I try some 4K movies its buffering all the time.

4k tv streaming will even not start! I have a 500/500 line, so the conection is not a probklem. Now i bought a MAG 322 and all works perfect even with 4k streaming with live tv and VOD. Sorry, but I think the hardware in the Formula is to weak.

Exacty mate. I bought a MAG 322 and all works perfect too.