Firmware and MYTVOnline 2 Updates for: Formuler Z8
- Firmware Version : 1.4.14 (r18946)
- MYTVOnline 2 : 7.1.1 (r1070)
WARNING: Software cannot be rolled back after installation.
This will be first large update, with many new options, bugfixes and changes. Therefore, it is recommended to do factory reset after firmware and MYTVOnline software install.
Important: Factory reset delete all Settings and Apps. The Box need to be set again.
Firmware Version: 1.4.14
- [SYSTEM] ADD: Organize Launcher icons. Press and hold OK on the remote
- [SYSTEM] FIX: Device randomly powers on while in Power OFF state
- [SYSTEM] FIX: Network data usage leak
- [SYSTEM] FIX: WLAN connection drops randomly
- [SYSTEM] PREF: UPnP/DLNA client now OFF by default. Turn ON from Android Settings if needed.
MYTVOnline 2 Version: 7.1.1
- [MOL2] ADD: EPG Scheduled recordings. Schedule recordings across different portals and playlists.
- [MOL2] ADD: EPG reminders. Schedule reminders across different portals and playlists.
- [MOL2] ADD: Background recording. Switch to different apps while recording.
- [MOL2] ADD: Extra recording time. Automatically add extra time to the beginning and end of scheduled recordings. Access from the Settings menu
- [MOL2] ADD: Hide Channel groups. Access from Portal Edit menu.
- [MOL2] ADD: Alphabetical channel list sorting. Access from the Settings menu
- [MOL2] ADD: VOD trailers for xtream-codes API portals
- [MOL2] ADD: Local m3u caching
- [MOL2] FIX: Connection to servers not properly closed
- [MOL2] FIX: Wrong channels displayed in Channel History list
- [MOL2] FIX: Resolution info and resolution icon don't match
- [MOL2] FIX: HLS VOD playback issue
- [MOL2] FIX: VOD list empty issue
- [MOL2] FIX: Live stream URL not closed when changing portals when Local Timeshift is ON.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
First Firmware Version : 1.4.2
First MyTVOnline Version: 7.0.2