Netflix

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

I install the Netflix from the store of the Formuler Z7+.

When i lunch the application says New version find it (update or cancel), if i click update appears a error something like this: This application is not compatible with your device.

If i click cancel i can open the Netflix. There is a problem that i can know work around. I choose a serie and the session that i wanna see and if they are many episodes i try scroll down to chose the episode that i wanna see (the menu goes out of the screen), but i can´t do it.

Thanks

• migasmike

Delete Netflix,

And try to download from the official website. Maby it helps my friend.

I have the link for you, so you dont have to search for it.

https://netflixhelp.s3.amazona…x-4.16-200217-release.apk

• Im curious about your feedback

Hello!

Already try.

I delete Netflix and download from the official website, but i have the some problem.

when i choose a serie and the session that i wanna see and if they are many episodes i try scroll down to chose the episode that i wanna see (the menu goes out of the screen), but i can´t do it.

" This message disappear:

When i lunch the application says New version find it (update or cancel), if i click update appears a error something like this: This application is not compatible with your device. "

Mike 8)

• To scroll down:

1. Press mouse cursor on the remote to enter mouse cursor mode.

2. Press CH UP/Down buttons on the remote to scroll the screen up and down.

Let me know if it works

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Hi,

It´s working with your tips, but will bet beter if we don´t have to use the cursor on the remote control, like i have in my MEO Box http://www.meo.pt .

Today my formuler Z7 + have made updates of firmware: v1.2.71 and IPTV Version v1.9.71.

Netflix stops working. I had to uninstall my netflix and install the last version of the website of netflix and intsall it on the z7+ but always give me the following error: "Sorry, we could not reach the netflix services. Please try again later..... Website (0013".

Have to uninstall and install the version from the store formuler.

When i lunch the application says New version find it (update or cancel), if i click update appears a error something like this: This application is not compatible with your device. " i click cancel and works.

The forward and rewind it´s not good, because we can see the action... in my MEO http://www.meo.pt i can see the action during forwarding or rewind.

Mike 8)

• SAM

Closed the thread.