Recording without picture

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Does this occur with only one particular recording or does it happen with all recordings? Are you recording on a USB stick or a hard disk with power via de USB port ? I am asking because the same happened to me when recording on various USB sticks but now I'm using an external hard disk and there is no such problem anymore. Hopefully you'll have an external hard disk, with its own PSU somewhere to give it a try. Ensure that the channel number has not changed from when you entered the scheduled recording, that could also give a recording without a picture.

Do other users also have the impression that the power output on the USB ports of the Z8 is not sufficient?

• Official Post

Ensure that the channel number has not changed from when you entered the scheduled recording, that could also give a recording without a picture.

Good point.

The developers know about this and will try to find a solution for it soon hopefully.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.