ID and Mac Address issue

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi!

I just bought a z8 box. Very good one and MOL2 is pretty sweet compared to other apps.

I have a iptv provider that allow me to watch a show and record another at the same time as long as it's on the same box.

Problem is that MyTvOnline 2 gives an ID that is different from the Mac address and does not allow to watch a show while recording!

I tryied setting another app to watch a show while MOL2 was recording. This resulted as beeing banned from my provider for using the service on 2 devices!

So, is there a way to set the ID the same as mac adress? Or at least to have the ability to have 2 instance of MOL2 running? Cause it's not very usefull to have a server that allow dual connection and being stucked because of MOL2 - which is a sweet app!

thanks

• Problem is that MyTvOnline 2 gives an ID that is different from the Mac address and does not allow to watch a show while recording!

Please check this Article that explain exactly how to connect and register your ID (our ID is the MAC that your provider need, don`t look on the box MAC).

How to use MAC/ID portal, Xtrema Codes Api (XC) and M3U Url on Formuler Boxes.

I tryied setting another app to watch a show while MOL2 was recording. This resulted as beeing banned from my provider for using the service on 2 devices!

Of course, because you can use with stalker and same provider only one ID/MAC at same time. Two different apps have two different ID`s and therefore is Multisub necessary.

I have a iptv provider that allow me to watch a show and record another at the same time as long as it's on the same box.

This is very easy to test with PiP.

Make new XC Api Portal connection or M3U Playlist and start PiP, if this not work then is your sub not ready for PiP and using two lines at same time. That is later necessary for coming feature "watching and recording two different channels".