Menu Button issues

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Recently been having issues with mytvonline app been watching live tv and then when i want to bring up menu the remote dont do nothing wont bring up vod series connections etc ….only way to fix this is to force stop app and clear cache i have tried factory reset , uninstalling my tv online app and redownloding which works fine for couple of days then returns back to same probelm any suggest or is this a bug within the box which devolpers are aware of and waiting for hotfix update

• When I got my new Z10 pro max box couple of days, I had the same issue. Menu button won't do anything. I was about to send it back and then I saw this post and forced stopped and restarted MYTVOnline2 and it worked. The website has list of useful videos about how to use the box but it will be nice if they had one page dedicated to known issues and work around if any.

• Official Post

The website has list of useful videos about how to use the box but it will be nice if they had one page dedicated to known issues and work around if any.

See my answer in your other thread about scheduled recording, long post with all needed links.

• I’d like to add to this.

The issue also happens on GTV, I’ve experienced it frequently

Also just had a message from a friend Using a z10 pro that the menu button suddenly stopped working for them too.

As mentioned in previous post, the only way to resolve it is Force stop MTOL and start again or reboot the box.

However; the menu button randomly still ceases to function from time to time.

Latest updates on both devices.

No error notices appear on screen, there’s just no response to the button and that’s it

Workaround:

Mapped a Keystroke within the Formuler remote app

Set the button with two dots to press and hold and it will bring up the menu button.

Edit:

Still after a period of time the issue randomly still fails to load the menu so it seems there is an error in the menu command somewhere.

Edited once, last by adrilang (June 26, 2022 at 7:21 PM).

• Official Post

I’d like to add to this.

The issue also happens on GTV, I’ve experienced it frequently

Also just had a message from a friend Using a z10 pro that the menu button suddenly stopped working for them too.

As mentioned in previous post, the only way to resolve it is Force stop MTOL and start again or reboot the box.

However; the menu button randomly still ceases to function from time to time.

Thanks for the information. We're looking into this at this moment. We'll get back to you when there's an update.