MOL3 11.1.70 Hotfix update for Formuler Z11 Series released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• MOL3 11.1.70 Hotfix update for Formuler Z11 Series released.

MYTVOnline 3: 11.1.70 Hotfix

Important:

Please use backup function first and save MOL3 data on USB stick, before you start with the update.

Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

If serious errors occur, please do factory reset.

Change Log

MYTVOnline 3 : 11.1.70 Hotfix

• FIX: "No information" in grid EPG for certain portals
    • FIX: Screensaver activated during playback
    • FIX: Subtitle background fixed in blue
    • FIX: Long loading time when changing channels
    • FIX: Unable to resume playback
    • FIX: Same content played on the next season in TV series
    • FIX: Radio channel crashes player app
    • FIX: Count the number of content incorrectly
  • Hello,

Thanks for the update.

I just tested the screensaver in VOD on a Z11 Pro Max (I set it to "5 minutes" in the settings). I restarted the box after the update.

But I did not do a factory reset as I had to do in the previous update.

Result, the screensaver does not activate after 5 minutes if I put a movie on pause! It doesn't make sense... 😞

With 11.1.63 it activated well, but caused the MOL3 app to crash when you wanted to restart the film (it came back to the home screen of the box).

AFR on.

On the other hand, it no longer activates after 5 minutes in full movie playback => that's settled! 🙂

it activates well on the main menu of the box if I do not touch the remote control.

So it doesn't work as it should for me for the first part...

Another request, would it be possible to add an option in the settings so that the screensaver activates sooner than 5 minutes, like 1 minute?

On an oled screen, the screensaver is important to avoid burn in...

I tested, even the screensaver integrated into my tv (Panasonic 55GZ1000) does not activate after 5 minutes of pause on a film, because the hdmi port remains powered I suppose...

Another thing, a new request :smiling_face:

This is a problem that is also present on MOL2: when we hide groups in the VOD (for example to keep only the films in English, not those in the other languages of the other groups), and when we search for a film, the films of the hidden groups are are also displayed in the results.

Thank you in advance :smiling_face:

PS : Google trad sorry...

Édit : sorry for request. Move in another topic

Edited 2 times, last by Myst13 (January 4, 2023 at 10:32 AM).

• No information bug is still there.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max | XC API portal

Edited once, last by MarcN (January 5, 2023 at 10:28 PM).

• cedel

Learn finally (and this is my last call!) to post all your reports in one posting and not to create for each single text new posting. Read forum rules.

@ALL

Requests have nothing to search in this thread, except we speak about this update and changelog. For requests use open thread exactly made for that.

@ALL

Some of you should try with Factory Reset.

• Same as many, with older firmware, the EPG would at least has some information and would take a while to load, but now with .70 No information and everything, nothing shows up now.

I tried some other workaround where somebody mentioned to change the timezone and change time to manual, but that didn't work.

I'm using Stalker portal and i don;t have this issue with Z10 unit. i wonder if we can load MYTVOnline 2 on the Z11?

• cedel

Learn finally (and this is my last call!) to post all your reports in one posting and not to create for each single text new posting. Read forum rules."

OK, Very sorry for that, should I post all those in one single posting under the topic"Request"? It is in fact a bit hard for me to separate and know exactly if the problem has occurred with the last update or not, to tell the truth, I have not followed all the updates on a Z11PM, I went back for a few weeks on a Z10PM.

Also, it can happen that I notice and become aware of a bug or improvement to suggest after I made my original post, it can even be 1 week or 1 month after, then, how to do? Edit my original post if it's still possible, or make a 2nd post with the new report /suggestion ?

Edited once, last by cedel (January 3, 2023 at 11:29 PM).

• i started to have resume playback issues. If i stop a show or movie in VOD and go back to it, when selecting resume, it will start from the beginning and not where it left of. I verified the setting were correct prior to reaching out for support.

• Morning/Happy New Year !

I have installed the latest hotfix this morning on my Z11 Pro Max but still get "No Information" on the EPG and Channel List.

BUT

If I go to a channel and then navigate right to EGP (i.e. Single EPG) it shows all the days, the EPG and I can even use Catchup/Playback from it and it's working fine. :thumbs_up:

It's therefore quite weird as obviously the EPG Data is there, it's just not displaying on the Guide/Channel List.

I have tried changing Content Provider Details from Portal to M3U and also done a Factory Reset, Looked at changing the timezone from Auto to Manual etc... with no joy.

If I set my Z10 Pro up the same way it works fine.

• Bonjour/Bonne année !

J'ai installé le dernier correctif ce matin sur mon Z11 Pro Max mais je reçois toujours "Aucune information" sur l'EPG et la liste des chaînes.

MAIS

Si je vais sur une chaîne et que je navigue directement vers EGP (c'est-à-dire Single EPG), il s'affiche tous les jours, l'EPG et moi pouvons même utiliser Catchup/Playback à partir de celui-ci et cela fonctionne bien. :Pouce en l'air:

C'est donc assez bizarre car évidemment les données EPG sont là, elles ne s'affichent tout simplement pas sur la liste des guides/chaînes.

J'ai essayé de changer les détails du fournisseur de contenu de Portal en M3U et j'ai également effectué une réinitialisation d'usine, j'ai examiné le changement de fuseau horaire d'Auto à Manuel, etc. sans joie.

Si je configure mon Z10 Pro de la même manière, cela fonctionne bien.

what's weird is that it works for me and on both providers. At first it didn't work but since the penultimate update it was fine. I am in xstreamcode I have not tried in portal

• Admin - please let me know if I am posting this incorrectly. I am providing my feedback and open issues for the latest hotfix.

After the latest hot fix, I am also now noticing when changing channels, the service will drop and loose connection. A "reconnecting" wheel pops up and goes through the 5 tries with no luck. I have to go into content manager and refresh the portal to get it to come back up but its starts to lag and skip extremely bad. I have to pull the power cord and reinsert for it to reset and work.

My current issues so far after latest hot fix:

1. Resume playback not working from where show/movie left off

2. channel changing causes to loose connecting

3. favorites and groups created are getting wiped out and need to repopulate manually again.

4. EPG works but takes 5 seconds to populate.

• All fine.

Reinstall MOL3, better do factory reset from the box and install fresh without backup restore if possible. Reboot also your Router if some process freez.

• No information bug is still there.

No change, epg not working its says no information

Same as many, with older firmware, the EPG would at least has some information and would take a while to load, but now with .70 No information and everything, nothing shows up now.

The Hotfix is installed and the EPG is still showing "no information".

The timezone workaround doesn't work for me aswell.

As others have said after the update the "no information" bug is still evident, I also have a second Z8 and Z10 boxes on the same stream with no issues with the epg.

Hi,

Regarding "No information" issue in MAC/stalker portal, please check the following:

1. Make sure your system time zone is set correctly >> Use network-provided time.

2. Did you set the EPG offset?

3. Does "no information" show on channel list? or EPG? ([Guide] button)

4."No information" displayed in the EPG that appears when you press the remote [right]button?

• Hi, please provide the information below about your issue.

1. Regarding resume playback not working, are you using XC (ID/PW) portal?

3. Favorite group disappeared after update? or after standby? or did it disappear after some action?

• Regarding "No information" issue in MAC/stalker portal, please check the following:

1. Make sure your system time zone is set correctly >> Use network-provided time.

2. Did you set the EPG offset?

3. Does "no information" show on channel list? or EPG? ([Guide] button)

4."No information" displayed in the EPG that appears when you press the remote [right]button?

1. Yes

2. Yes, -1 hour offset (without offset the information is displayed, so it must be an offset bug)

3. Just 'no information' in the channel list

4. See above

As long as no offset is used then all information is displayed, so the only workaround for now is to change the system time zone. But I don't like to use workarounds, so please investigate the offset part thoroughly.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max | XC API portal

• Hi, please provide the information below about your issue.

1. Regarding resume playback not working, are you using XC (ID/PW) portal?

3. Favorite group disappeared after update? or after standby? or did it disappear after some action?

1. - ID
    3. - box was updated, favorites were created and saved, box was put into standby. power on after stand by, favorites disappeared.

Today, I turned on the box from standby, again connection is lost, all favorites and groups are deleted. I noticed there was new content and needed a refresh alsowhich i performed to get the box working. I have fully factory reset the box along with completely powering off my network and resetting it yesterday. Still problem repeated again this morning.

Edited once, last by spatel7786 (January 5, 2023 at 2:47 PM).

• 1. - ID
    3. - box was updated, favorites were created and saved, box was put into standby. power on after stand by, favorites disappeared.

Today, I turned on the box from standby, again connection is lost, all favorites and groups are deleted. I noticed there was new content and needed a refresh alsowhich i performed to get the box working. I have fully factory reset the box along with completely powering off my network and resetting it yesterday. Still problem repeated again this morning.

I sent you PM. please check

• 1. Yes

2. Yes, -1 hour offset (without offset the information is displayed, so it must be an offset bug)

3. Just 'no information' in the channel list

4. See above

As long as no offset is used then all information is displayed, so the only workaround for now is to change the system time zone. But I don't like to use workarounds, so please investigate the offset part thoroughly.

Why are you using offset?

• EPG is working fine now on portal based. But the problem is the provider. 4K-OTT has a lot of problem with EPG information.

Now on this time they have problem with EPG information. I contacted them. The answer was 'we working on it '

• Hi guys.

Sadly, there's no EPG information here either. It have never worked, other than in single epg, but in main EPG grid, both with the OK button and the GUIDE button, no bueno. I've bought 2 x Z11 Pro Max, and as of now, just a massive waiste if money. Sad

Greetings from :flag_Denmark: to you all.

Kind regards and remember that a smile nearly always starts with another. :mouth: :winking_face:

H.

• Hello all, here are my findings, for now, after instalation of this new update. Thanks in advance for all the good work from the devs.

MOL3 11.1.70, XC-API, Z11 PRO MAX, RESET AFTER LATEST UPDATE.

Problems:

* Sound fluctuations (volume increases) 3 times in one day, diferent channels, yesterday, without anyone's touching the remote. [Audio format AAC2.0 and surround sound OFF];

* No Sound after turning box ON from stand-by. Not always, but it happened. And after new restart, all was ok again;

* Still can't deactivate a portal without deleting it;

* VOD or serie episode, starts (time goes forward normaly) but no picture or sound. After rewinding to restart, it all plays normally. [file format = h264 + aac5.1]

* VOD, TMDB integration not working like it should, alot of vods has only cover and backdrop, oders only cover, even if this Specific vod has TMDB ID and on the website from TMDB all data is there.

* VOD, not showing PLOT on specified system language from device. The API should collect content information based on the language set in Android settings

Example, [ German ], If TMDb does not have the content information in local german language, English information should be collected as the next option. But its not doing that.

- Or at least show the data from the DB (i know the data is there)

* VOD/SERIES showing recently added on TOP from all categories and not just on recently added category. The strange thing is, on VOD there are some categories that has this option deactivated but the lattest movies are on top. And oder categories don't, but i have to change this option from NONE to Recently added, everytime i go from one category one to oder on VOD or SERIES.

Improvements:

* TMDB integration for SERIES

* VOD/SERIES "lattest added on" [date]

* VOD/SERIES TOTAL count, showing inside VOD MENU, and not only on portal info.

* VOD name disappears after tmdb api aply, but sometimes vod name has some important i formation.

* Search could show stuff, on every letter we write, and not only when press enter

* refreshing the list only really works if this is done on notification panel [on portal info, refresh its not working for me], or on the top of the MENU when it shows there, also works.

* improve player rewinding and forward.

* More subtitle settings like size, and maybe implemented right into MOL3 PLAYER for better access.

* After youtube trailer finished, go back directly to MOL3 instead of staying on youtube app;

• 1. This is set

2. No offset on the EPG

3. No information is showing in the channel list and in the guide when clicking the guide button

4. When i press the remote right button everything is working fine. All information is there and is correct

I have tried to uninstall MOL3 and then install it again without any success.

• MAC/Stalker.

EPG is now partially working with infos 4 days back but only 6 hours a head. Not even I full day ahead? Very annoying when wanting to record programs...

Have you tried settings for automatic epg update in content manager,maybe it is set for 6 hours interval?

Try set the automatic update interval at 24 hours,it works for my XC connection,maybe it will work with Stalker.

• This update solved my vod problem but has given me other problems I didn’t have before it. (1) Sound has started fluctuating intermittently. It takes a number of reboots to get it working properly . (2) tv is getting play back problems , sudden loss of signal. If I change channel then go back it’s working again ( not a solution if I’m recording something). Only happens with tv.

• svht, thank you for your reply. Audio optimiser is one of the first apps downloaded when you initially set up the z11. So yes I have installed it 3 updates ago. As I have stated, the sound issues is new to this recent update and was fine previously.

• It is normal UI brightness value like on other boxes too, do not see some difference when compare. Check your Image Settings and lower brightness from the box.

• * Sound fluctuations (volume increases) 3 times in one day, diferent channels, yesterday, without anyone's touching the remote. [Audio format AAC2.0 and surround sound OFF];

* No Sound after turning box ON from stand-by. Not always, but it happened. And after new restart, all was ok again;

This happends to me to for example, and the audio optimizer is instaled and the box was reseted after newest update.