Can't remove Audio description when watching HD channels

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

I can see a couple of questions regarding removal of Audio Description but nothing specific re S Mini and answers provided don't work.

If i watch UK HD channels via my satellite dish and S mini box if there is audio description, I can't turn it off.

Pressing yellow button only gives 3 options under Audio Track:

Auto, NAR or Audio 2(AC3).

Selecting Auto or NAR doesn't remove audi description. Selecting Audi 2 (AC3) removes all sound so i can hear nothing.

This is really frustrating and spoiling what I would otherwise describe as a good product.

Any help advice welcome.

Thanks.

• Official Post

Hello,

on DVB side you can Audio description turn off if you change the track (Yellow Button - Audio Track - mis (Audio Description) to some other.

Please check also under DVB Settings -> Language settings what exactly is activated, not useful deactivate. A/V Output Settings are also Audio settings, check this to.

• Thanks for the reply Sam. Can you clarify what you mean please?

On the Audio Track options, I only have the 3 options: 'Auto', 'NAR', 'Audio 2 (AC3). Should I have another option -'mis'? How do I obtain that option please?

Where do i find 'DVB settings please?

On language settings, the only options where I have an option to deactivate are subtitle language 1 and subtitle language 2.

I have no option to turn off audio language or Audio language 2?

Thanks in advance for further help.

• Turns out when box arrived it had n old version of software installed. I have installed newer software and as suggested by 175n, i have installed and run 'audio optimizer' and can now select "Audio 2' from track options and happily now enjoying my HD channels without Audio Description.

Very grateful to 175n and others for your helpful advice.

👍👍👍👍👍😁

• Hi i too have issues but its only on one channel ITV fhd can see audio track bit there is nothing else in there apart from thr NAR version on HD its not and i cant see how to change it any help would be grateful its also fine on all the other channels