Mytvonline2 not connecting

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi I'm new here however I've been using the formuler z10 pro max box for the last few months and had no problems at all until now. The last couple of days the mytvonline2 app isn't connecting to my iptv accounts it's either sticking on 10% or just giving error code 3. All the details are entered correctly as I say been working fine until now. I've tried 2 different iptv accounts that work but the app still won't connect. I've tried to deleting the app and reinstalling however it still won't connect and the old data seems to be on the app still even though I've reinstalled it. I've tried to factory reset the box however it's asking for a pin and all of the pins I'm entering are saying incorrect and I've never changed the pin on the box myself. Does anyone know what this issue could be with the app and also why I can't reset the box?

• if you can't delete the provider the box could be provider lock so:

1. open system info from the home screen,

focus on configuration then press zero(0) ten(10) times.

2. also note there was a iptv shutdown in europe region that affected about 1(one) million people.

so this can also cause errors when connecting if it applies to you.

• I had the same problem as Roy92.

The same provider works fine on TiViMate and IPTV smarters on z10.

And this started right after that big shutdown in Europe.

Is it possible that my provider started blocking MyTVOnline2?

Any input is appreciated. Cheers!

• Official Post

Is it possible that my provider started blocking MyTVOnline2?

Can not see any reason for that, except Provider changed something on security script or something else.