Formuler S mini stuck on splash/boot screen

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hey guys,

So, I’ve had this Formuler s mini box for a while now and have never had any issues with it. For about 6-12 months I stopped using it and recently wanted to use it again, but for some reason I’m stuck on the splash/boot screen. Just to start the box I have to disconnect it and reconnect it from the mains, but then there is a green light that constantly blinks on the front of the box for around 30-40 mins before the splash/boot screen appears other than that I have a black screen and cannot do anything.

I’m hoping someone here maybe has had the same problem before and might be able to help out, I’ve looked about this problem everywhere but no one seems to have had this issue before but only me :grinning_squinting_face:. Also I have tried to factory reset it but I can’t due to the fact that I cannot get past the splash/boot screen, I’ve tried it via USB and doing it manually and I’ve had 0 luck. It’s possible that the box could be faulty 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Try to following this instruction below

1.Check update.ird file integrity before proceeding

(Download "Formuler_Sz7_Factory_Reset_Tool.zip" file from the right bottom of this page --->)

2.Copy update.ird to USB root (Use formatted USB with the NTFS file system)

3.Power off device

4.Insert USB into device

5.Power on device while repeatedly pressing the CH-UP button on the RCU. Press the CH-UP button repeatedly, don't hold it down.

6.Update progress bar appears on the screen. Stop pressing the CH-UP button

7.Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%. The device will reboot automatically when finished.

• Thanks for the reply, as I mentioned in my first post I have already tried this method and it doesn’t work.

• If software reset isn't possible with the 'update.ird' file, you must ask your seller or provider for a repair or replacement with the sales receipt.

Right I see, so there is actually no fix? A repair or replacement is the only thing possible in this situation?

• Right I see, so there is actually no fix? A repair or replacement is the only thing possible in this situation?

That's right, there is no way to fix it if that software reset doesn't work.

Since the warranty period in Europe is different from 2 to 3 years depend on where you are, so check the period and apply for replacement / repair with a receipt.

• where do i get file "Formuler_Sz7_Factory_Reset_Tool.zip" ?

• Hello, I have also been trying to upload the above mentioned factory reset file but I am not getting the progress bar, only the coloured circle. Has anyone experience the same problem? Thank you in advance.