Motion issues with football

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Just recently bought a new 75 tv and the quality on forumler z8 pro is terrible the motion with the ball is horrendous also ball disappears when it gets kicked, I used the exact same settings on box when using a 58 tv and I can’t say I noticed issues (maybe just because it was smaller)

I’ve read some calibration settings to try, is the motion settings normally as default set as on? I didn’t even know there was this menu rather than the basic display menu on the box itself, there also seems to be a slight stutter on this tv, as far as I remember the top setting on display settings says 1080i and resolution is set at auto which is 4k 60fps

Any ideas on fixes? I have kind of ruled out it being the tv, as when I went onto YouTube through the tv and watched a 4k game the motion on the ball was absolutely fine, any tips appreciated cheers, played about with tv settings and some did improve it but then made other areas worse

500mb internet, hdmi 2.1 cables (I understand won’t be 2.1 quality)

• New
    • Official Post

Sorry to say, but you have a ton of possible settings to do on your new TV first, calibrate the colour, deep colour settings, deactivate or activate filters, change settings in filter, HDMI CEC etc. to get picture that looks at end good for you. After that you can start to change settings on your Box to have good picture or after calibration was done on TV the picture looks good enough with already old settings on your box.

YFI: When i change TV in Living room, i`m after one Month done with all settings and sure it is calibrated well :winking_face: Change and look what the eyes say until all looks perfect, this need time.

• Not sure if you can reply to this, only supplier I’ve known for last 5 years is current one, would be good to trial one elsewhere to see the differences I have no idea where I would find another one any ideas if you can?

• New
    • Official Post

Okay mate cheers I’ve played about and it’s much better, I don’t think my provider saying 50fps on the channel but it actually being 25 helps..

Go to MOL2 Menu -> Settings -> Player Options -> activate Auto Frame Rate (AFR). Info, when you zapp you will have 2-3 sek. black screen, this is normal when AFR is activated.

To get more picture options on Z8, activate, deactivate or change settings, hold "VFormat" button longer, "PQ Settings" will appear. Go to Imprex Engine and turn off or on "Motion Compensation", see what is better for you. This could change to better motion in football.

Not sure if you can reply to this, only supplier I’ve known for last 5 years is current one, would be good to trial one elsewhere to see the differences I have no idea where I would find another one any ideas if you can?

No such questions are not welcome, please search on google.

Forum Rules:

• No discussing and promoting of ANY services/other brand products/sponsors etc.
    • No portal name or url`s to any portal or promoting of this.
    • No discussing or support of other brand boxes even if they look or use the same software. Only Formuler branded devices are allowed to be discussed and are supported for obvious reasons.
    • No multiple postings with same content/issue in different threads and hijacking other thread.
  • Just recently bought a new 75 tv and the quality on forumler z8 pro is terrible the motion with the ball is horrendous also ball disappears when it gets kicked, I used the exact same settings on box when using a 58 tv and I can’t say I noticed issues (maybe just because it was smaller)

I’ve read some calibration settings to try, is the motion settings normally as default set as on? I didn’t even know there was this menu rather than the basic display menu on the box itself, there also seems to be a slight stutter on this tv, as far as I remember the top setting on display settings says 1080i and resolution is set at auto which is 4k 60fps

Any ideas on fixes? I have kind of ruled out it being the tv, as when I went onto YouTube through the tv and watched a 4k game the motion on the ball was absolutely fine, any tips appreciated cheers, played about with tv settings and some did improve it but then made other areas worse

500mb internet, hdmi 2.1 cables (I understand won’t be 2.1 quality)

Which brand is the TV?