Hello, I am a new user. I have a question. I received a z formuler z but the previous owner put a parent code. I do not know how to set it in factory reset. do you know how I can reformat it? is there a manual firmery pear device? Thank you for your answers.
If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.
Thank you for your understanding.
You can do a manual factory reset to return the set to factory state.
How should I proceed?
Changed the header text for better recognising.
No, the process is not same because of different Android version.
Use following instruction/s:Zitat
Parental and channel pin reset MYTVOnline (MOL).
1) Go to Android Setting.
2) Select Apps and press ok.
3) Select MYTVOline and press ok.
4) Select Storage and press ok.
5) Select clear data and press ok. Do the same with clear cache.
The above will reset MYTVOnline.
Now re-open MYTVOnline, all portals will be gone and settings reset.
Press Menu > Go to MYTVOnline settings > Pin number and set 0000. Once done go ahead and re-add your portal.Zitat
Manual Recovery Z Prime / Z / Z+ / Z nano:
1. Format USB Stick with Fat 32 first.
2. In USB root create new txt file and rename it to _recovery_facinit. Without file extension (.txt should be removed) and in your USB Root (/) should be only "_recovery_facinit"
3. Insert USB in your Z Series Box
4. Disconnect power (unplug the Cable) from your Box and power on again
6. "!!! at the same time (important) !!!" , press CH UP on RCU continuously. Click CH UP button continuously,, clik clik clik clik ...... right after plug in.
7. Android update animation will appear. (Stop pressing CH UP button now)
8. it will factory reset with Android Logo if it works.
A. If you don't see "android logo" and box boots like normal situation, there must be something wrong.
(Please retry. maybe you can click CH up button before plug in the power)
B. If you see "Android logo" with ERROR message, the box cannot be reset with manual factory and needs to be repaired.
* “_recovery_facinit” file will be deleted from the USB once it is used correctly for one receiver.
To use for another receiver, you may want to create the file again.