Bbc iplayer itv player

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi all new here so please bear with me, I've just got myself the z8 and I'm pretty happy so far, there are a couple of issues I have 1 being the iplayer I've downloaded from the Google app store, you can't scroll up or down and across left to right using the remote to select the desired program you want to watch it's very frustrating and the mouse won't get to it neither if your roughly where you want to be then you can use the mouse to open the program its OK then, is there a fix for this ??

And the next issue I think has been mentioned before regarding the recording function on epg ? Has everyone come up with a fix for this ??

Thanks in advance

John

• To resolve this formular should build an App for Android and iOS iPhones to act as air mouse

Already exists.

Air Sync Remote Z is available on Google Play Store.

1. Open the app
    2. Sync with your device
    3. Select Remote Controller
    4. Shake your mobile device to activate air mouse mode
    5. Flail arms wildly in front of TV ;)

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Already exists.

Air Sync Remote Z is available on Google Play Store.

1. Open the app
    2. Sync with your device
    3. Select Remote Controller
    4. Shake your mobile device to activate air mouse mode
    5. Flail arms wildly in front of TV ;)

Thanks, I have this downloaded and yes it works well but the box is going to someone who doesn't have an android phone so he's iPhone and can't find the same app in their appstore so not sure if their is an alternative option for him otherwise I think he's going to struggle

• You can purchase a 3rd-party air-mouse accessory off the internet.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Love the Z8 but yeah its a bug bear with me too. You can only watch what was on main screen on ITV.

On my old vusolo2 box, there was a playback built in and it had no adverts and it was fantastic. Its the only thing missing on this box for me. I rarely record anyhow, so none of that affected me before.

Hope this gets fixed or there is an alternative way to get these when playback doesnt work.

• SAM

Closed the thread.