Error Code 7

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

I have two formuler z8 boxes and two registrations on two different smart tvs (provider of mine got the two different mac addresses from me and provided acces to the channels).

From time to time the channels can not be loaded (directly goes to 10% and gets stucked there) and I get the following error message: Please check your internet connection and portal url (Code 7). Im using the MytvOnline2 App by the way.

I noticed that whenever on one iptv box it doesnt work, simultaneously it doesnt also work on the other one. And when it works, it works on both.

Could somebody please help me solving this problem?

• I noticed that whenever on one iptv box it doesnt work, simultaneously it doesnt also work on the other one. And when it works, it works on both.

Code 7 appears when:

1. The url is not inserted properly (in your case should be all fine)

2. Provider have resource problems, maintenance or whatever they do at this moment when you connect and it is not possible. If this happens often, then it`s bad provider.

• And what did the provider do leading you to solve the issue? Would be happy if you would tell me.

I wasn't in contact with them but I found out that they had some maintenance on the servers the same time I was getting the error code 7. The servers are now fixed and now it works normal as always.

• Having this issue myself, it's not the provider.

Portal working fine on Z7+ in the back room and on STBemu upstairs.

Was working as normal on Z8 up to last week.

I have gone through a load of steps with the provider and I have removed the /c at the end of the line.

I have also tried a playlist from the same provider on mytvonline 2 and that works.

This is definitely a bug on the Z8, there wouldn't be as many threads about it if it wasn't.

Just a quick search in any search engine "Z8 error code 7" or "Mytvonline 2 error code 7" produces a lot of results.

Is there a patch or fix or rollback recommended, as that may be a better option than going through mutliple steps with the provider to no avail and other devices working.

• Since my provider told me, that other clients are not having this probIem, I start thinking, that it must be a problem with the z8 software.

I would recommend, as Vure mentioned, that the responsible person should take care about this problem, because it is really annoying to not be able watching.

• hi

I am also having the same problem and spoke to others using same subscription provider using android box and having no issue so it is 100% a problem with z8 box. It seems to be having an issue recognising the box is connected to the internet even though it is as YouTube and Google chrome etc are working fine on the box.

Can someone from formuler please provide and update to fix and stop the fraudulent response the problem is with subscription provider.

• Any chance of a reply here guys?

At this stage it is obviously an issue with mytvonline2 or the firmware, is there a recommended firmware to change to, or is there a way to rollback mytvonline2 updates, or anything?

• Any chance of a reply here guys?

At this stage it is obviously an issue with mytvonline2 or the firmware, is there a recommended firmware to change to, or is there a way to rollback mytvonline2 updates, or anything?

Since no one takes care about this issue and we dont even get a respond, I think they want us to sell our formuler z8 box and buy one from another provider. They know there are alot of people having this problem (just look how much threads there are), but they pretend like it has nothing to do with their software or mytvonline. This is just bad support and really unacceptable.

• I noticed that whenever on one iptv box it doesnt work, simultaneously it doesnt also work on the other one. And when it works, it works on both.

I guess you have two different subs from one provider,right?

Do me favour, search for some other provider (bigger one) and make free trial 24h, register your ID 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx and test then.

Just for Info: 3-4 weeks ago was one big provider with many resellers from them under ddos attack (for 4-5 days), x postings was open here on forum with error code7. After the attack stopped, the provider continue with normal work again (was not offline) and what happen here, almost all complains stopped at once.

Formuler does n`t ignore this reports from users and if there is something wrong (with software) they will find it, but we should not forget, it can not be always the box and each provider over the world work 100% without any problems!?

• Just for Info: 3-4 weeks ago was one big provider with many resellers from them under ddos attack (for 4-5 days), x postings was open here on forum with error code7. After the attack stopped, the provider continue with normal work again (was not offline) and what happen here, almost all complains stopped at once.

All that means is that they were receiving an error when their provider was being attacked, and stopped giving them an error when their provider was no longer being attacked.

That doesnt help explain the error code 7 that we have been getting on the Z8 but not on other boxes with the same provider and even with the same subscription in some instances. If the providers were under attack, the subscriptions wouldn't work on the other boxes either, or would also throw up an error.

So there is still no answer to this issue.

• This is only one reason when something happens with provider, Offline/Maintance/ Resource, network or traffic problems/etc.

Others are:

1. User didn`t insert right URL under Connections (for example with Stalker/MAC Portal: "http://your-portal.com/c" or "http://your-portal.com" without /c, depends from Provider)

2. User didn`t registered the right ID/MAC for MOL2 properly, starting with 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx and with capital letters. Under connections is the ID shown without Capital letters. Provider needs exactly this MAC 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx

3. User didn`t registered the ID but he registered the Network Interface Card MAC address shown in lower right corner, after the IP address. This one is wrong.

4. Is only recommendation: Under Nickname not to insert the url from your provider.

5. Almost impossible, but who knows: Someone have registered same ID like you but provider can see this and should inform you.

6. No internet, DNS or router issues

7. Blocking ip from ISP

This all can be reason for Error Code 7 and nothing more.

• Official Post

You left out

6. Issues with the Z8 firmware.

No, i don`t think so, then would this affect all Boxes and not only few of them.

6. No internet, DNS or router issues

7. Blocking ip from ISP

was forgotten.

• Hi, I use NordVPN to avoid blocking from ISP but still get error code 7. My question is will I have to make any changes in the default setting to make sure the MYTVOnline 2 app starts up with the IP address provided by NordVPN ?

• Hi, I use NordVPN to avoid blocking from ISP but still get error code 7.

Try to turn on/off IPV6 with NordVPN. About Code 7, are you able to test the box somewhere else then with your current provider, by friend or similar, just to see if the Code 7 comes again or not? Alternatively ask provider to give you some other connect url then current.

See also my other post -> Started yesterday, Screen goes blank and only a reboot fixes this issue

• Code 7 appears when:

1. The url is not inserted properly (in your case should be all fine)

2. Provider have resource problems, maintenance or whatever they do at this moment when you connect and it is not possible. If this happens often, then it`s bad provider.