Recording channels

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, im new to this box, so i maybe missing something,so, I set up a recording from the EPG set-up, and while i was watching a channel on the box, a window came up and said a recording was about to start, so, i did nothing within that pop up box, and of course the recording started [ as scheduled ] But the box jumps over to the recording that was set, and when i try to go back to the channel that i had been watching at that time, the box would not allow me to go back to that channel, What i mean is, i could not watch any other channel but the one i had set-up for recording, now, i do have 2 connection for the box from the one supplier, so i theory, i should be able to record one channel while watching another, where am i going wrong here...Or is the supplier missing something from his set-up, I only have one URL on one portal from my supplier, and i was thinking should i not have 2 [ has i have 2 connections ] but the supplier says he has it on his server as 2 connections, so why can i not watch one program while recording another at the same time.. [ hope i have explain this properly guys ]...thanks...

Always look on the bright side of life :)

Edited once, last by wullboy ().

• Can i take it that the " watching another channel while recording issue" was not on the latest update that we have just received for the z7+ box....

• I'm wondering why there is not a lot of people shouting out for this, Recording one channel white watching another, is a MUST. i would have thought, But seems not ????

Edited once, last by wullboy ().