Who is right?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• We are 20 of wo have the Z7 + and Z8 Formuler Boxs and subscribed with an iptv provider. The latter, he had a down server , after two days, Once back some boxs working ,the others no.

After claiming at the provider, they tell us that the problem is in the box and that the box need udat. We replied that how it is? that in some it works and we all have the same Formuler Box.

He wants to stay on his word and that the error is at us not with him.

Is there someone who could shed some light on us and tell us who is right? I am giving you the photo of the error.(google translate).

I hope that you have understaind the problem.

• But he doesnt recognized. he says that the problem ist at the formuler Box , but have the same box, some works the other no.

• Google says The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server on the internet received an invalid response from another server.

Clear cache Mol2 then disconnect power for a couple of mins power up

• More information is needed here.

How do you login, portal (XC) Mac or m3u and is everyone the same?

Do you all connect by WiFi or Ethernet and are both working ok on other devices?

Have you factory reset the z7 and z8 to see if that has resolved the issue?

When the issue you’re having appears it could be either box or provider so it’s hard to say at first where the fault is so as much information as possible is needed before anyone can help.

The most important one in this case is factory reset because if you have eliminated issues with everything else such as WiFi, Ethernet etc the you need to reset.

If you still get the same issue and everything your side works ok, it means the problem is likely At providers side.

At the moment many providers are changing panels so that could be the issue too.

For now... do as suggested above and report back the result

• Thx for your response but

:frowning_face: :frowning_face:

i have did it but the same, negatif dont work, now the cache is clear , it was with 2,7 mega.

But if i use the App. STB EMU installed from playstore the portal who not works with MOL2 works with it, it is really crazy,

And MOL2 works with an another Provider instaled in the Box. It is means i have two Providers on the same Z8 Box

I get this picture after clear the cache.

• Ok, so it could be that even though you cleared the cache and data, the box could still be holding on to information.

Please advise two things.

When you cleared cache and data, did you power off your box for 2 minutes and then power back on? If you do that and log back in, do you get the same result?

If it still doesn’t not work, then I mentioned in the previous post to reset the box to factory settings and then set up your box from scratch like when you first got it.

Try to see if that fixes your problem.

Please let us know your outcome

• Hi,

also.

clear cache +Data : negatif

Reset to Factory Settings also negatif, the same problem

The second Portal from another Provider works.

STB EMU from playstore works with the portal who does not work with MOL2.

i think the problem ist at the server not at the box because . I dont think that 10 boxs have a same problem at the same time .

The second portal works in the same box with MOL2.

and why evrythings ist ok with stb emu.

Edited once, last by vaycos ().

• Official Post

Hi,

Error Message: 7-500 URL returns HTTP 5xx

Connection type to Provider MAC/ID: Portal

Means: Internal Server Error

in short words, the Provider have some problem, changed something or the MAC/ID must be refreshed.

I bet if you use m3u playlist this will work. You can also try to connect trough XC Api Portal to see if this works.

• Official Post

If your url is working on STB EMU then it won’t be a problem server side, it’s probably an issue Formuler side so message SAM for further assistance.

Depends how he connects with MOL2 and with STB Emu. It`s obvious that something has changed on provider side and it would be good to know which boxes use MAC/ID with registered ID on provider side, which XC Api Portal and which m3u playlist. There was similar problem with one provider in past and the solution was for the user refreshing the registered ID.

See my post over this.

• I agree to your last message Sam.

If he is using Mac on STB emu then his line is locked to that and cannot use another MAC until his provider agree to change it.

If he is using newer STB with XC portal login then he should be able to use both (but not at the same time unless he has multiroom)

• We are 20 of wo have the Z7 + and Z8 Formuler Boxs and subscribed with an iptv provider. The latter, he had a down server , after two days, Once back some boxs working ,the others no.

After claiming at the provider, they tell us that the problem is in the box and that the box need udat. We replied that how it is? that in some it works and we all have the same Formuler Box.

Is there someone who could shed some light on us and tell us who is right? I am giving you the photo of the error.(google translate).

Simple solution,

Go into your Connections/Edit then re-type the Portal then Enter your login (Username/Password). Username and password you’ll find in ur m3u Link (username=.../password=...)

Type that in your login then connect your

Line and that’s it.

Enjoy 🍻

• Official Post

We are 20 of wo have the Z7 + and Z8 Formuler Boxs and subscribed with an iptv provider. The latter, he had a down server , after two days, Once back some boxs working ,the others no.

Server returned HTTP 502

Server problem.

• Server returned HTTP 502

Server problem.

Since I’ve had the same Problem 2 days ago i can confirm that is not Server Problem it’s providers“Problem“!

When i restart my Z8, that error code appeared.

My provider, for example changed the portal name,

..max.xxxxx.xxxx.xx./c/

new one.xxxx.xxx.xx

(No max an no /c/)

After insert the login (username/password) then the line was online again.

• Code
    I just rechecked on the connection problem and I found it:
    My box is trying to access http://xxxxxxxxxx/c which returns "502 Bad Gateway".
    I checked again and saw that http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/c/ (note the slash at the end) is working well.
    Unfortunately, I added the slash to the hostname on my box, but the box seems to ignore it.
    Since I cannot change the configuration on my side,  i increase a // in the end of the host, http:// xxxxxxxxxx/c//
    and the light comes back . the server swallows the first / for ths i must increase 2 /
    now ist s working. 
    Regards, and thank you for your help.
  • Code
    I just rechecked on the connection problem and I found it:
    My box is trying to access http://xxxxxxxxxx/c which returns "502 Bad Gateway".
    I checked again and saw that http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/c/ (note the slash at the end) is working well.
    Unfortunately, I added the slash to the hostname on my box, but the box seems to ignore it.
    Since I cannot change the configuration on my side,  i increase a // in the end of the host, http:// xxxxxxxxxx/c//
    and the light comes back . the server swallows the first / for ths i must increase 2 /
    now ist s working. 
    Regards, and thank you for your help.

I spent hours once over a few weeks trying to get something to work on E2. I had copied part of info there was a , missing. Sometimes it's the silly simplest

Solution then your bored again because you made it work and all there is to watch is repeats LOL

• Official Post

Such changes on provider side, even if ridiculous path change like two slashes, should be forwarded to the user`s and not to let the user research what have changed. If this second slash is wanted from provider or not is different story.