Black screen issue on MOL2

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Since the last update I have noticed a slight issue with IPTV. I run two services through portal connection which I have been running on my Z8 for about a year or so now without any problems. However, I have now got the same issue with both services. Up until the last update when switching between channels the connection has always been instant on all channels as it should be. The problem I have now, is this is no longer the case on all channels, only some. Probably 50/50 at a guess. On the channels where the connection is not instant the screen will go black for a couple seconds before connecting, but once connected will play fine. Is there anything I might be able to do to fix this or is it something that will hopefully be corrected next update? I'm praying it will not now be like this forever! 🙏😬 Any help would be much appreciated.

PS. NOTHING HAS CHANGED MY END APART FROM MY VPN PROVIDER, BUT THIS ISSUE IS NOT VPN RELATED. IT HAPPENS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH VPN ON OR OFF, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

• FYI: If Auto Frame Rate must change after zapping the frame rate, then this costs 1-2 sec to establish new frame rate.

This is no bug or similar. Most people don`t see any difference and other people see much smoother video with AFR on. If you don`t want to use it, please turn off.

• for me the screen would go black for 2 seconds or so before connecting but then would play fine after that. Only on some channels though not all. Impossible not to notice it though when you are used to it being instant. Switching this off solved the problem immediately though so I am pleased about that.