Black screen on MYTVonline2

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi everyone, just bought the Z8 Pro 2 weeks ago and it worked well until yesterday. When I open the app, I only see a black screen. The EPG guide is working ok. I tried few solutions found here, clear cache and data, unplug power for 10 minutes, restart and there is still a black screen. I don't think It is an IP ban because the same account is working on another device on the same network. Any help is appreciated. I tried another app OTT Platinum and it is not working either. May be try a different account on the Z8?

Thanks for your help, and wish to find solution!

• I tried another app OTT Platinum and it is not working either.

Is your Provider working on something? Try with other protocol, XC Api Portal or M3U Playlist.

• Hi and thanks for your answer, I also tried XCIPTV, unfortunately not working either. The only app still working is on my Xbox One MYIPTV Player. As for the provider, I am not aware of anything, I just subscribed last week and it worked until yesterday. I also tried with another account and still the same result.

By the way, I also noticed a channel disappeared... and it is nowhere to be found! Actually, it did not really disappeared, It was a french canadian channel and now it is english, but the EPG guide is still correct, even after a refresh.

Also, when I did the factory reset, it downloaded a firmware update and also the app update to 7.10. I guess?

After I bought the Z8pro, during the setup I had a M3U Playlist, and it asked me if I want to move to a portal and I said yes. I also ask the customer service if I need a VPN and he said no. He changed my account to a Portal one and since all was working, he said all was good. I also mentioned something about MAC adress and he said no since all is working. Do you believe that's where the issue is?

And I don't know much about IPTV, so please be patient!!

I appreciate your help,

Claude

Edited 2 times, last by klode784 (January 20, 2021 at 1:14 AM).

• Hi everyone, just bought the Z8 Pro 2 weeks ago and it worked well until yesterday. When I open the app, I only see a black screen. The EPG guide is working ok. I tried few solutions found here, clear cache and data, unplug power for 10 minutes, restart and there is still a black screen. I don't think It is an IP ban because the same account is working on another device on the same network. Any help is appreciated. I tried another app OTT Platinum and it is not working either. May be try a different account on the Z8?

:thumbs_up:

Same here. After 5 different iptv services i gave up on MOL2 ! ! ! Whenever I would change channels to a different stream within the same service i would get the "Infamous Black Screen". I have 2 Formula Z8 Boxes and the same thing happens continuously. Direct ethernet connection at 150 mbps, with or without VPN. Factory reset, plug unplug, clear cache, power off, unplug router, remove usb hard drive. Nothing works since the last firmware update, this has been a problem and no Mods have been able to duplicate it. Yet--- may users complain of the same issue.

• Sorry SAM, I moved it because the thread said "Solved" and I didn't know you moved it...I thought I did not delete it. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Z8 and 2 Z8 Pro units exhibit the same black screen mentioned here.

Everything works fine (VOD, TV Series, Radio, EPG) except Live TV. Tried with and without VPN.

Factory reset done but still nothing. All 3 were working fine and checked the same provider on another brand and works fine.

deleted the / from the end too without success.

Any ideas?

Thank you

• Ok, other thread will be deleted then.

The devs are aware of it and working on solution for this and other users with this issue. Use meanwhile, XC Api portal or m3u playlist until the fix comes.