Firmware v10.10.30 and MYTVOnline2 v10.10.31 update for Formuler Z10 Series devices

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Reply to Taanoki.

I have the occasional 401 error too, but I can not follow your explanation as to why it occurs. As far as I know each channel in a channellist, is on a separate "card"in the server that Provides you,so on switching tv channels it probably can give you a minimal internet connection failure, that leads to a 401 error,I am on a MAC portal too, and since the update in software the 401 error has considerably diminished!

I don't know if my reasoning is exactly correct. There however definitely is an issue, we also get it a lot when watching a channel for an hour or more and then switching to another channel.

We also get it a lot when just watching for a few minutes to even hours, then suddenly, poof: 401.

The whole iptv account / Mac address / etc is used only on this formuler box, nowhere else.

As i said previously, when breaking the connection ("verbinding verbreken" in dutch, "close connection" in english?), Then reconnecting to the portal, everything works again.

Over and over again, this fixes the issue. However, the 401 never ever fixes itself. And should it be normal that this 401 occurs from time to time, then at least the MyTvOnline app should be able to fix it by itself.

I still need to replace our router with another better one. If that doesn't fix anything, i can try a different IPTV app.

Are there any logs being generated, that i can provide? Maybe there's something in there that can provide some additional insights in the issue? Maybe i can raise the log level somehow, so that additional logging is generated?

• Reply to Tanooki

Did you do a search about the 401 error througout the forum,there are 8 members experiencing similar problems. I indeed misinterpreted your words disconnect (as in dissconnect from internet vs disconnect from MAC portal) in your original post!

I agree with you that the random 401 error is very annoying and should not happen, I had a episode of multiple 4XX/5XX errors in the past, but it was related to aDNS server dysfunction in Denmark and the Netherlands, so I was told by my my IPTV provider.

Do you ever get" contact your service provider", after the 401 happens?

• Official Post

I don't know if my reasoning is exactly correct. There however definitely is an issue, we also get it a lot when watching a channel for an hour or more and then switching to another channel.

We also get it a lot when just watching for a few minutes to even hours, then suddenly, poof: 401.

Install IPTV Smarters from Market app or other IPTV player app and check if the same happens. Post a comparison video here so we can have a better understanding.

• I have the same problem, after the last update when i watch a channel en then swith to the next i get a error. Somethimes it say 403 and somethimes network error. Then after a while the channel work again. Before the last update there was no problem.

• Official Post

mytvonline2 no longer runs with VPN

Reinstall Surfshark, no issues here with MOL2 and Nord VPN.

• I use Surfshark on The Z10 pro Max, and no problems here with MOL2

But i recommend to download Surfshark from the Google Play store, instead of the Market

The Surfshark app from The Market is an very old version, and gave me some troubles.

The latest Surfshark version is 2.7.9.9

• I use Surfshark on The Z10 pro Max, and no problems here with MOL2

But i recommend to download Surfshark from the Google Play store, instead of the Market

The Surfshark app from The Market is an very old version, and gave me some troubles.

The latest Surfshark version is 2.7.9.9

Same here. Surfshark app from the google play store. No problems at all

• Hello, I just bought a Formuler Z10 Pro, but with the latest update the Mytvonline2 application asks me to update, even though it already has the latest version and the Formuler is updated too.

Current Firmware version : 10.0.2

Current IPTV version : 10.10.31

I already did a soft and hard reset of the Formuler, I tried to install the old versions of Mytvonline2 even after a reset, still the same problem, the application asks me: "Attention please update latest software

I have not found a similar topic on the forum with a solution, if so thank you for directing me to them, otherwise thank you in advance for those who will answer me.

Regards,

badmaniak.

• Official Post

I tried to install the old versions of Mytvonline2

Always use the latest version of the official software if possible. There are no official sources for "old versions" of software. Anything you download from random websites has the possibility of containing malware, ransomware, or viruses.

"Attention please update latest software

Please share a photo of this message.

Possible workaround:

Enable Private DNS on your Z10 and set the provider to Quad9 or Cloudflare.

1. Android Settings
    2. Network & Internet
    3. Private DNS
    4. Private DNS provider hostname
    5. Select one.one.one.one

After that, try the software update app again to see if you can access the latest firmware (v10.10.30)

• Go to Software update app on home screen and check if you can update the firmware.

Take a screenshot and post it here if you can't.

I don't update the firmware.

And on Mytvonline2 i have all time this message

I turn in loop since two days, with hard and soft reset, nothing makes it, is that the box has a problem

Frankly I did not think to have such problems with a box Formulate

• The old versions were on the market of the Formuler store, ok i tried to change my DNS, with 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.4.4, but after the reboot and i try the software update, I'm still in the same version for firmware 10.10.2, while mytvonline2 is in 10.10.31!!

I have internet, the network configuration is good, Youtube working well

Edited 3 times, last by badmaniak (June 29, 2022 at 10:22 AM).

• Hi!

Just received the official firmware update on telegram and there is no message in Z10 pro max box to do that.

This is the first time that this happens...

Any help?

Best regards!

• Hi!

Just received the official firmware update on telegram and there is no message in Z10 pro max box to do that.

This is the first time that this happens...

Any help?

Best regards!

If you installed the beta version before, its possible.

maby its the same update the beta and official update.

Thats the reason why you don't see it.

I installed also the beta last week and check tomorrow if i see the new official update.

If not, the is the beta the same update as the official.