Formuler GTV BT Remote Drops BluwTooth

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi GTV Team,

In my Master Bedroom, the Connection to my TV (HDMI) is in my closet. There is a shelf in the closet with power and that is where my GTV is located etc.... The issue I am having almost daily, is the remote keeps dropping Bluetooth connection. I have to open the closet door and using IR go back into the GTV settings into remote and accessories and hold down the menu and okay buttons on the remote to repair it. The GTV and the BT remote are all up to date. I tried replacing the batteries thinking I solved the issue but each day the BT drops connection. Is this happening because the remote needs to be constantly communicating with the GTV and because it is in a closet, it is losing signal? I am at a loss........

• it can be affected by:

1. Physical obstacles in the transmission path

So in normal use, ten meters is a good guide to what can be achieved between two Bluetooth devices indoors.

2. I think the bt1 using low power bt so The output power of the transmitter is lower so walls/panels between the communicating devices will reduce distance.

• Hi and thanks for the immediate feedback. Both remote and GTV are fully up to date and JR, I think you nailed it with physical obstacles. It’s on a shelf in closet and obviously a wall and clothes are in the way. I will try another solution

• Hi and thanks for the immediate feedback. Both remote and GTV are fully up to date and JR, I think you nailed it with physical obstacles. It’s on a shelf in closet and obviously a wall and clothes are in the way. I will try another solution

Try it for a few days with the closet door open to see if there is any difference.

If you have any wifi devices (or the GTV itself) using 2.4GHz wifi, move them to 5GHz to reduce interference with your BT remote.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.