MOL3 z11 pro max "m3u list" 0 channel found

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Maybe you should consider swiching to XC api connection,just to see there has nothing gone wrong with the spelling of m3u list?

• my 2 provider m3u and xc api work, but my safety free local channel list in m3u work on mol2 but found 0 channel in mol3

prsonnal m3u list work on formuler z10pm but not work on z11pm

Hello From Canada French.

Sorry for my defect english because my first is french, tank-you!

• Hello,

try to change the end m3u8 to ts and test again.

If the issue still exist later, please open ticket, give detailed explain of the issue and provide real url for dev. test. thx.

• Hello,

try to change the end m3u8 to ts and test again.

If the issue still exist later, please open ticket, give detailed explain of the issue and provide real url for dev. test. thx.

ok tank-you SAM .ts not work, how to open a ticket ?

• T o create a ticket,click on formuler helpdesk on the top of Homepage,go to orange chatbox in the middle of the right hand page,and create your ticket via the chatbox

• my 2 provider m3u and xc api work, but my safety free local channel list in m3u work on mol2 but found 0 channel in mol3

prsonnal m3u list work on formuler z10pm but not work on z11pm

in the mean time:

1. try switching the part of the url to &output=ts or &output=ts&type=m3u

2. try using a hard copy m3u by downloading it and placing on a usb flash then loading it from mol3.

• in the mean time:

1. try switching the part of the url to &output=ts or &output=ts&type=m3u

2. try using a hard copy m3u by downloading it and placing on a usb flash then loading it from mol3.

thist list not have, this is not provider list, this is a private list starting by "#EXTM3U"

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="name"tvg-id="xxxx.ca

• I don't think so because channels with no group get sent to the "nogroup" category.

Try to rename your playlist.m3u8 to playlist.m3u to see if there is a difference.

my list have . m3u extension, this is end of the url link ending by .m3u8 list work on mol2 but not mol3 stranger

• my list is already in .m3u , and already opened by notepad , y have perfect player on my z11 and list work with perfect player

and y have z10 pro max and work on z10

• hi the z11 mol is strict and picky(which has benefits in some cases) compared to the z10 with m3u.

The m3u is now working, I had to sanitize it.

Working means the channels is now detecting(26 found) using the z11.

before cleaning, channels =0.

screen shot download:

channels.png
    1 file sent via WeTransfer, the simplest way to send your files around the world
    we.tl
  • good, tank-you very much for your help