View ALL VOD or TV Series

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• MYTVONLINE 2 allowed you to view all VOD or ALL TV Series or ALL tv channels.

Is this no longer an option on MYTVONLINE 3?

• Official Post

Is this no longer an option on MYTVONLINE 3?

It is not available in MYTVOnline 3
    Please use the powerful search function to find the contents you want to watch.

MYTVOnline 3 also provides VOD recommendations if you scroll to the bottom of the VOD detail screen.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• It is not available in MYTVOnline 3
    Please use the powerful search function to find the contents you want to watch.

MYTVOnline 3 also provides VOD recommendations if you scroll to the bottom of the VOD detail screen.

This is stupid! It was the best feature on the app.

Can you tell me what I should search for? I want to see ALL.

• You can't search for red car on poster....new features in MOL3 don't allow it....enough complaints on this MOL3 Search feature and hopefully they will listen, its a great improvement over the previous Z's , but the Search Feature is a big downgrade....as we have seen from so many posts about this "UNIVERSAL SEARCH" ----QUICK FIX = ALLOW A CHOICE BETWEEN MOL2 & MOL3 TO BE USED ON Z'11'S