Ethernet problem

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi my first post so thanks for reading

I have a formuler z prime box it connects great with WiFi. But withEthernet it keeps loosing connection every few mins. I have re set box and router used 2 different new Ethernet cables. Took box to a friends to try there router no difference. Both routers used were VM super hub 3. Any help would be great. Thanks Daz

• Hello,

Welcome to the forums.

We have been receiving sporadic reports about this issue.

The issues is known, but the cause is not clear.

Can you try setting a Static IP on your Formuler device to see if it helps with the connection issue?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Hi thanks for your reply not sure if you can set a static ip on virgin. What I did was set a reserved IP. It didn’t make any difference. One thing I have found if I watch you tube through box it’s fine so thought it may be my tv online app ? I have reset the box so presume that reinstalls app from new ? I have read maybe a problem with the super hub 3. So not sure what to do next.

Thanks daz.