MyTV Online

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • After the last update, I am having a problem with the MyTVonline app. after 10-15 min I get the spinning wheel and loading. It is the same thing on all channels. If I reboot the box or restart the app it will be OK for another 10-15 min. I troubleshoot with the IPTV provider and no luck for solving the problem. At the end I changed to an old MAG 254, and it works fine. It looks like the problem is with the firmware update or the MyTvonline app. Any solutions for this, or do you have a way to downgrade?

Thank you

• Thanks. I will make sure not to install that update then.
    I am waiting for the supposed March update that is supposed to fix issues with M3U/Playlist Portals not saving favorites.

• Hi. I have a formula z box. New to this and not tech savvy. About a month ago I updated system to v2.8.60...iptv version v1.9.62. This gave me a second way of getting epg up on screen, all great I thought but since then have noticed that the system defaults alot to home page. Gets annoying that after nearly every change of channel it will defaut. I have checked broadband and its fine. Is the problem with latest update?

• i have the same problem, did we have a solution ?

After the last update, I am having a problem with the MyTVonline app. after 10-15 min I get the spinning wheel and loading. It is the same thing on all channels. If I reboot the box or restart the app it will be OK for another 10-15 min. I troubleshoot with the IPTV provider and no luck for solving the problem. At the end I changed to an old MAG 254, and it works fine. It looks like the problem is with the firmware update or the MyTvonline app. Any solutions for this, or do you have a way to downgrade?

Thank you