Official Firmware 1.2.71 / MyTVOnline 1.9.71 for Zx, Z7+, Zx 5G and Z7+ 5G

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Canada / Ottawa

Primus (using the Rogers network)

One additional thing I failed to mention is that I have a M*g 254 connected also through ethernet (directly plugged) to the modem in another room (with a different iptv provider- g**tv) and the only time that box chokes is when there are source issues from the channel itself. It never drops the internet connection. I have thought that the DLink home electric wiring ethernet adapter is the problem but I've switched the M*G with the formuler and the issue remained with the internet connection in the formuler getting dropped at different intervals. I also have made the ethernet connection static ip and set the mytvonline buffer time to the MAX 10 seconds and disabled Time shift with no improvement. (My iptv provider is - ip g**s)

I hope the formuler technical support are working on a patch to fix this chronic issue.

So you have tried switching the formuler box to the ethernet connection with the existing iptv provider. Are you 100% sure that provider’s feed isn’t the issue?

I would swap the iptv providers between the 2 boxes (leaving the formuler box directly connected via ethernet) and see how that works.

Btw, are you using a vpn at all?

• Canada / Ottawa

Primus (using the Rogers network)

One additional thing I failed to mention is that I have a M*g 254 connected also through ethernet (directly plugged) to the modem in another room (with a different iptv provider- g**tv) and the only time that box chokes is when there are source issues from the channel itself. It never drops the internet connection. I have thought that the DLink home electric wiring ethernet adapter is the problem but I've switched the M*G with the formuler and the issue remained with the internet connection in the formuler getting dropped at different intervals. I also have made the ethernet connection static ip and set the mytvonline buffer time to the MAX 10 seconds and disabled Time shift with no improvement. (My iptv provider is - ip g**s)

I hope the formuler technical support are working on a patch to fix this chronic issue.

Which firmware and mytvonline version are you running?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Optional Cumulative Hotfix for MYTVOnline is now online : 1.9.75.

WARNING: Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Change Log:

FIX: Software Update Loop

FIX: Favorite channels not working on certain XC portals

FIX: Mini Market not accessible if no portals are installed (Nano)

FIX: HLS streams don't auto-recover after network instability

• Its an official update now😀

• MYTVOnline 1 : 1.9.80 Official HOTFIX

The main fix in this patch relates to a compatibility problem with xtream-editor services that caused MOL1 to crash shortly after portal login.

Change Log:

• FIX : XE Channel ID issue
    • ADD : VOD/Series Favorite Category
    • IMP : Restrict VOD metadata HTTP request rate
    • General Bug Fixes
  • My FORMULER Z7+ has firmware version 1.2.60 + MYTVOnline :1.9.62

Need a consistent update? -- 1.2.71 + 1.9.71 -- 1.9.72 -- 1.9.75 -- 1.9.80 Official HOTFIX

or so: 1.2.71 + 1.9.71 -- 1.9.80 Official HOTFIX

?

Is there a newer update firmware version 1.2.71?

"No man is an island."

• 1.2.71 is the latest firmware version for your device.

• Need a consistent update MYTVOnline ? -- 1.9.71 -- 1.9.72 -- 1.9.75 -- 1.9.80 Official HOTFIX

or so: 1.9.71 -- 1.9.80 Official HOTFIX

??

Post a picture of your Software Update screen: