Need help signing into IPTV

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi guys

I've tried to log in to my IPTV using Url , username & PW many many times crossed checked with several people in the house hold with extra eyes is saying the same thing that all the info we have put in is correct but yet code 7.also spoke with IPTV provider & said everything is fine with my account & tried same account on Firestick smarters app with no problem with connecting.

Now also we have added several different portals & tried to delete & ask us again are we sure & click ok.....but the old portals stay under connections section like we can not remove them neither.

Please need help & F.Y.I yes we have downloaded new version of app today Feb 12th 2020 & also rebooted Z8 many times & restart MYTVonline 2 app again no results

Please advice , help please .

Thank you.

• Also what's going on when I want to delete a portal URL connection & long press then option to connect , edit ,delete Click delete...are you sure you want yo delete ? say yes & it dont delete....going around & around here with this & can not connect to my IPTV provider.

All the rest of apps work why I can not connect? So freshstraighting this is.

• Official Post

Now also we have added several different portals & tried to delete & ask us again are we sure & click ok.....but the old portals stay under connections section like we can not remove them neither.

Go to Home Menu -> Settings -> Apps -> Mytvonline 2 -> Clear data and clear cache. Restart the box once.

I've tried to log in to my IPTV using Url , username & PW

Do you mean with url, user and pass. for m3u playlist or XC Api portal?

Check also our article: How to use MAC/ID portal, Xtreme Codes Api (XC) and M3U Url on Formuler Boxes.

but yet code 7

Did this work before correctly?

• No

I know the info which is required is correctly inputted trust me myself & other eyes have tried this multilple times & like I said no issue on providers side as I can log in using smaters app with no issues in inputting info same as MYTV2.

Gone through multiple settings looking to see what I may of missed you know the common ones & I've added several URl portals & not 1 would connect with same info.

Then go to delete them & it's a act of congress to get them deleted going back & forth.

I'm on the Crest of resetting to Factory settings & have a clean slate.

Last resort tho right now but getting there unless somebody can point something out here.

• No Sam...

I use Exream codes mate same as I do with the Smarters app to sign up.....ask to add a Name whatever you want, then URL, username & password.

Not Mp3 mate.

Okay Cleared both cashe which was empty & now cleared data also.

Going to close fully down & see what becomes.

Fingers crossed.🙏🙏

• Official Post

Ok, let us try something else, please do exactly like in following description.

1. Check first under software update if Current Firmware Version : 1.4.57 and Current IPTV Version : 7.6.7 is shown. Just to be sure the update was installed correctly. If not, then try to update again, reboot the box and test again. If all is shown as installed (1.4.57 and 7.6.7) , proceed with step two.

2. Go to Settings -> Apps -> deinstall Mytvonline 2.

3. Unplug all USB devices from your box. Do manually factory reset again but this way -> Factory Reset after firmware 1.2.71 and newer

4. After successful factory reset and fresh setup, go again to home menu and check first your Inet connectivity, if works and no exclamation mark is shown then go to -> software update and install Mytvonline 7.6.7 from there. If for some reasons not available (should be shown), go to Market and install Mytvonline 2 from Market.

5. Now is all empty and you can start with inserting your data under XC Api Portal.

If the problem still exist and you get error code 7 again under xc api portal, test your url with m3u playlist for recheck. At this point would be nice to know if XC works currently on your provider and they do not have any maintenance or similar on their side. This can be tested fast with app like Tivimate and XC login.

Could be also some reason for code 7 if activated:

Turn off IPV6 on Router and Z8. If you don`t have exclamation mark and other apps have inet, then is this not necessary. Don`t know your config, so you can test if you want.

• Hello ,

I have the same problem with my F8

Tried 5 times , with different usw/ pass > Error 7 or 3

Then same url , no usw/ pass but with Mac/id , that helps fine.

So function : login required is not working?

Ps . Is there a list with errors

Thx

• Thanks Sam

Sorry haven't got back sooner been working late shifts.

So I did get another provider & used extreme codes & got in without going through all your step by step instructions but I will take a look at the latest firmware when I have 6 mins.

Anyways I spoke with my 1st provider to see why i couldnt log into myTVonline app & he said bluntly we dont trust them!

I was gob smacked as he will allow his members sign up to TVmate like you mentioned above & I also have that app & works fine.

So my question is Sam can a provider stop me signing into MyTVonline app? Is that possible?

I guess anything is possible but seems a bit crappy to me.

What's your thoughts on this then?

• sorry sam so bottomline is that I've got another provider using extreme codes , give URL, username & password & got in no problem.

So why the 1st provider being so hostile towards this particular app then?

Because if you know anything about TVmate & act of congress to get signed up is nuts.

Even the Dev of TVmate has to go all around the world to get people to sign up because google wont allow him to have his app on their platform , obviously google thinks there is something not right cas it's not like them to turn business down.

Anyways I'm miffed on how all this tech stuff works & all this ducking & diving to get things done in a straight forward fashion.

Seems overkill to me more often.

• Official Post

Anyways I spoke with my 1st provider to see why i couldnt log into myTVonline app & he said bluntly we dont trust them!

I was gob smacked as he will allow his members sign up to TVmate like you mentioned above & I also have that app & works fine.

So my question is Sam can a provider stop me signing into MyTVonline app? Is that possible?

I guess anything is possible but seems a bit crappy to me.

What's your thoughts on this then?

If he told exactly this words, then it is some provider working with concurrency. Sure he can, he is your provider and can see always how and from which device or app you connect. He can lock subs, devices or apps like he want. 60% of this problems on this forum with conn. comes from them because there is no standard for iptv, every provider do what he think it`s right for him. Would each one use same standard, there would be no issues. You changed to another provider and it works instantly, i think you got your answer already :winking_face:

I`m really sorry for people having such trouble with this conns. but Formuler can only react with improvements and fixes to new settings from provider, if the sub. still make problems you can only change to another provider.

• Thanks Sam,

Yeah I found that comment pretty crappy & yet he allows a similar app which is not blessed by google so that says it all to me.

Like you said their is no Rules when it comes to IPTV providers & to me they will only shoot themselfs in the foot & people will take their business somewhere else.

I mean why would you want to join a IPTV provider who act like this anyways?

Opened my eyes up for sure & now the provider has lost my buisness & hopefully many others will follow.