Questions about Formuler Z11 Pro MAX, Z11 Pro and MOL3.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I read somewhere in software on z11 that pip was currently out of service,due to maintenance.

• I’m curious about mol3 and as of now find the autoupdate feature to be interesting but really would to see more. But I really like the z10 Pro Max and as of today dont really see any need to upgrade. But I am a bit drawn to it… so we’ll see, maybe in 2023.

• Why aren’t some apps up to date in the Market app? Like Youtube 2.0, compared to 3.0 in Google Play Store. Is there any reason to use older versions instead of newer ones?

Its very outdated all apps.

so thats the reason i download it from an apk site the new verwions of disney plus, discovery plus, videoland, hbomax etc. And other apps.

If you need help by an app. Maby i can help you

• Why aren’t some apps up to date in the Market app? Like Youtube 2.0, compared to 3.0 in Google Play Store. Is there any reason to use older versions instead of newer ones?

Get your preferred apps from Play Store for the latest versions

• Are there any USB supported gamepads for z11? I guess bluetooth would give some input lag.

Use such with USB Dongle, they work always.

If I change from DHCP to static IP to set Adguard’s DNS… Will it work with VPN or am I stupid? Thank you.

Sure,static ip is for local, VPN use other data for extern.

1. Does the formuler z11 support Pip, never use this fonction before since my provider only support Portal MAC

2. With 2 portal Mac, will i be able watch and record at the same time or use Pip

1.Yes it does but at moment it was turned off for improvement until next update comes out.

2.MAC uses always one single connection, you will be able to record on one and watch on other sub. With 2 XC Api Portals and 2x connections inside, should be even watching and recording on one and using pip from second sub.

I read somewhere in software on z11 that pip was currently out of service,due to maintenance.

With latest update from today PIP works.

is there a way to apply config file on the new z11 pro and pro max

Not yet, should come.

• Has any been able to get a MAC address setup to work properly on the box I know how to alter Mac on the device to start back with 00:1A:79 but a lot of the categories show up with no channels in the sub section categories ?

Anyone figured this out how to get all channels to show up my other sub uses username and password and seems to be working fine suggestions are welcomed

Thank you

• Has any been able to get a MAC address setup to work properly on the box I know how to alter Mac on the device to start back with 00:1A:79 but a lot of the categories show up with no channels in the sub section categories ?

Anyone figured this out how to get all channels to show up my other sub uses username and password and seems to be working fine suggestions are welcomed

Thank you

Make sure the MAC/ID isn't being used on another device simultaneously.

• Code
    Hello
    I know that Dolby Vision is not currently integrated in the boxes Formuler. But I would have liked to know if Formuler is thinking of integrating it in a future update for the Z11. Because I have DV content that is decoded in HDR.
    Thank you in advance for your answers
  • I’m curious about mol3 and as of now find the autoupdate feature to be interesting but really would to see more. But I really like the z10 Pro Max and as of today dont really see any need to upgrade. But I am a bit drawn to it… so we’ll see, maybe in 2023.

MTOL3 is an excellent upgrade.

A lot of the newer features now available were previously requested for MTOL2 so it’s extremely refreshing to bring out a new version with many of the features we all wanted.

Personally I think Formuler has done extremely well with this version, it really does bring a new dynamic for how we use the Formuler devices and of course Mytvonline in general.

Worth the upgrade that’s for sure

• I know it's early software but ive seen that you now can schedule update of epg and data from provider.

Epg is down to every 3h, and channel data once per day on selected time. It would be good to have channel data updated more frequently like the epg choices? As providers update their lists several times a day :smiling_face:

Although you can schedule content data to update once a day, you can still do this manually if you wish, however;

With the new in-app notification, you are notified when new content has been pushed, you’re then given the option to refresh.

In this case, content schedule becomes less important :smiling_face:

• Although you can schedule content data to update once a day, you can still do this manually if you wish, however;

With the new in-app notification, you are notified when new content has been pushed, you’re then given the option to refresh.

I consider updating EPG every three hours insufficient,and automatic EPG update does not work at all! (Quote from Kingcool)

Although you can schedule content data to update once a day, you can still do this manually if you wish, however;

• I consider updating EPG every three hours insufficient,and automatic EPG update does not work at all! (Quote from Kingcool)

My post referred to content delivery rather than epg.

most IPTV epg updates after midnight anyway and isn’t likely to change throughout the day in most cases.

However; on that note. I power off my devices when not in use and each morning I’ve powered back on, the epg shows no information so I can agree that automatic epg update at the moment is not working.

Only when I’ve manually refreshed will it appear.

Maybe it’s something they’ll look at during this time of configuration

• My post referred to content delivery rather than epg.

most IPTV epg updates after midnight anyway and isn’t likely to change throughout the day in most cases.

However; on that note. I power off my devices when not in use and each morning I’ve powered back on, the epg shows no information so I can agree that automatic epg update at the moment is not working.

Only when I’ve manually refreshed will it appear.

Maybe it’s something they’ll look at during this time of configuration

Sorry,i quoted your wrong post.do you think EPG (autoset) will appear if you leave your box on standby?

I f you manually refresh EPG, for how many hours does it show?

at mine z11 it is limited for 1-3- hours,which is really annoying if you want your live TV watchlist/reminder ahead! :winking_face:

• Sorry,i quoted your wrong post.do you think EPG (autoset) will appear if you leave your box on standby?

I f you manually refresh EPG, for how many hours does it show?

at mine z11 it is limited for 1-3- hours,which is really annoying if you want your live TV watchlist/reminder ahead!

EPG is delivered from provider side, mine is available for 7+ days so I do not have any schedule issues.

Most IPTV epg auto refreshes after midnight however of course some providers will differ.

Maybe your is only showing 1-3 hours because that is set by your provider, I would find it very strange for it to be an issue based on MTOL3 especially as within settings data sync you can have upto 14 days epg allowance.

Maybe the reason Formuler has integrated epg update interval is because of persons like you who have limited epg which may change frequently.

• EPG is delivered from provider side, mine is available for 7+ days so I do not have any schedule issues.

Most IPTV epg auto refreshes after midnight however of course some providers will differ.

Maybe your is only showing 1-3 hours because that is set by your provider, I would find it very strange for it to be an issue based on MTOL3 especially as within settings data sync you can have upto 14 days epg allowance.

Maybe the reason Formuler has integrated epg update interval is because of persons like you who have limited epg which may change frequently.

It is not set by provider,i contacted them about it,with my z10pro i also had EPG available days ahead.So its defenitely a shortcoming of the z11! :grinning_squinting_face:

• It is not set by provider,i contacted them about it,with my z10pro i also had EPG available days ahead.So its defenitely a shortcoming of the z11! :grinning_squinting_face:

Same here it’s not set at provider side

Here also 3 hours and then its gone no information

With the gtv no problems with epg

Both on stalker mac id

Still work too do for the devolopers of formuler

• Although you can schedule content data to update once a day, you can still do this manually if you wish, however;

But why get an option to Refresh when you have already setup it to auto refresh on given time? Would be more logical if it just refreshed auto, as it's what you have setup in the settings.

• Hello I know that Dolby Vision is not currently integrated in the boxes Formuler. But I would have liked to know if Formuler is thinking of integrating it in a future update for the Z11. Because I have DV content that is decoded in HDR. Thank you in advance for your answers

DV must be supported from chipset and this is not the case. HDR+ is possible.

In MOL2 I had the category “All” in VOD and TV Series. In MOL3 I haven’t. Or is it somewhere hidden?

Category all is not existent because of using two and more subs, would blow the category with all subs in one away. There are few requests to improve many things and i like them all, all forwarded. I can imagine if this is implemented (i hope) than could be possible for "category all" also to come back.

• 1. How do you change providers on the Z11 Pro Mox, I have 3 providers in Content Manager->Content Sources and no matter what I do it stays on 1 and doesn't allow me to change to the 2nd or 3rd one.

2. What is the purpose of having the option "Network Storage (Mount Network Storage)" when no matter what I do I cannot get it to connect to my Synology NAS for Recording/Time Shift

Edited 2 times, last by Gadget Man (November 5, 2022 at 6:10 AM).

• hi guys

Got my Z11 Pro Max yesterday and have the following after 1st installation (besides some other bugs/nice-to-haves already mentioned/asked in the other relevant threads), although some items are copies from the 'Z10/MOL2 wishlist':

1) in VOD Movies & Series: like to have the 'all' back

2) in VOD Movies & Series: keep the sorting after restart (keep as latest chosen or possibility to choose a preference in a menu) - not so easy now to find the latest added movies & series, or am I missing something here?

3) Menu Connections: possibility to disable one ore more subs for some time (eg when a certain sub is used on another device)

4) manual offset sync (image - audio)

5) manual offset sync (image/audio - subtitles)

6) in EPG: direct button/link to eg TMDB, IMDB and/or moviemeter (of the chosen program - mostly a movie or a serie)

7) in EPG: direct button to 'Primetime' (a user adjustable time, eg 20h)

:smiling_face_with_sunglasses: in MOL3: possibility to choose the player on vods & series (eg. choice between always or once) when starting a vod or a movie (now we must switch each time in the menu to change). On other apps it's possible to start with standard player or to choose an external player at the start of the movie or serie -> this would be ok also, or maybe even better.

Anyway, my first impression is very positive, and I'm sure there'll come some good updates soon!

Best regards

woste

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• 1. How do you change providers on the Z11 Pro Mox, I have 3 providers in Content Manager->Content Sources and no matter what I do it stays on 1 and doesn't allow me to change to the 2nd or 3rd one.

2. What is the purpose of having the option "Network Storage (Mount Network Storage)" when no matter what I do I cannot get it to connect to my Synology NAS for Recording/Time Shift

1. If Portal is once inserted and connected, no matter how much, they are all active (can be seen in Content Sources in CM). If you scroll in Channel list down enough you will see category`s from other sub and if chosen in Live Tv the name of the sub.

2. This was already answered in other thread (posting from you moved into extra thread). Please read.

• DV must be supported from chipset and this is not the case. HDR+ is possible.

Category all is not existent because of using two and more subs, would blow the category with all subs in one away. There are few requests to improve many things and i like them all, all forwarded. I can imagine if this is implemented (i hope) than could be possible for "category all" also to come back.

Isn't there any chipsets supporting DV? This should be a flagship device going into 2023 with a premium pricetag. And DV is absolutely not something new..

• If the chipset would support hardware decoding, don`t you think Formuler would not activate such option..

• If the chipset would support hardware decoding, don`t you think Formuler would not activate such option..

I mean, why use old chipset in Flagship device for 2023? There is already a new version of the chipset out for example, called Realtek RTD1319D. Not that the new chipset support DV, but there is other chipsets out that does.

Nevermind, nothing to do about it now.

• 1. If Portal is once inserted and connected, no matter how much, they are all active (can be seen in Content Sources in CM). If you scroll in Channel list down enough you will see category`s from other sub and if chosen in Live Tv the name of the sub.

2. This was already answered in other thread (posting from you moved into extra thread). Please read.

Yes, it's showing 2 of the 3, not all 3 for some reason and all 3 are connected and enabled.

I actually had to delete the 3rd one and re-enter it, even though it was added and enabled and had selected which groups I wanted to see and which I did not.

Edited 3 times, last by Gadget Man (November 6, 2022 at 5:43 AM).

• my z11 does nor react on remote after shutdown the day before i have to disconnect the power and put it on.

Then i get no connection error 411

Then i go to content manager and reload iptv stalker then i get message refresh contests and this evry day again i did factory install again as also both providers one stalker one xtream

Please help