Firmware 11.1.41 and MOL3 11.1.63 update for Formuler Z11 Series released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Firmware 11.1.41 and MOL3 11.1.63 update for Formuler Z11 Series released.

Firmware: 11.1.41

MYTVOnline 3: 11.1.63

Important:

Please use backup function first and save MOL3 data on USB stick, before you start with the update.

Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

If serious errors occur, please do factory reset.

Change Log

Firmware Version : 11.1.41

• FIX: Auto shutdown message after device boots by TV CEC command
    • FIX: VIsibility issue of unsupported audio codec
    • FIX: Unable to boot after shutting down the device
    • FIX: Power loop after shutting down the device
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements

MYTVOnline 3 : 11.1.63

• NEW: Playback player UI
    • IMP: Added OSD translation for multiple langunages
    • IMP: Universal Search optimization
    • FIX: Unable to display program registered in Watchlist in Watchlist group
    • FIX: Unable to display image file attached to Notification messages
    • FIX: issues from refreshing multiple playlists
    • FIX: VOD & TV series menu missing from the main menu
    • FIX: "Failed to load VOD data" error
    • FIX: Unable to load VOD media data
    • FIX: Duration issue with scheduled recording
    • FIX: Portal status remains Enabled after expired
    • FIX: Unable to play 4K content on a certain portal
    • FIX: Unable to load group list on a certain portal
    • FIX: App closes when channel history is opened
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements
  • SAM

hello, I installed the new update and it still did not solve the problem with my physical keyboard, the keys still do not correspond

• the official update just came after the update I'm worried about the channel list still not fixed, it would be nice to have a full list and not a cut channel list. on the list from 1 to 10 great but from the 2nd page the channel 7 and 17 its cut. attached photo hoping that I will have an answer because I have been waiting for an answer for a while to know if the problem will be solved or not.

• Installed the update,still same problem with EPG ,under guide button.

Manual update gives a max of 2-4 hours of information,than no information.

• EPG issues on stalker are still in optimization process. We are fully aware of this and it would take some time to see improvement for the best result.

Do you mean that on XC there are no problems with EPG? :winking_face:

• Just installed the updates on my z11 pro max and now my vods(films) have started to freeze every few seconds. Live tv and series still working ok . Is there a way of factory reset but then update to an earlier version of mytvonline 3. Are the updates a case of “fix one problem but create another”.

• Just installed the updates on my z11 pro max and now my vods(films) have started to freeze every few seconds. Live tv and series still working ok . Is there a way of factory reset but then update to an earlier version of mytvonline 3. Are the updates a case of “fix one problem but create another”.

May not be the update, I just checked my vod and it seems to be working fine here.

• Thanks papa Shawn for the response but just because it is not happening to you, doesn’t mean it’s not happening to others. Otherwise everyone would all have the same problems as stated in previous threads . I for one haven’t had all the stated problems others have mentioned.

• (STALKER) : Also it was possible to program a recording through the classic guide (OK button), which is no longer the case...

Same problem here (stalker),scheduled recording via OK button failed! :frowning_face:

• Hi, I got a problem with series on my Z11 Pro Max... I cannot change between seasons, it keeps showing the last season episodes and I simply cannot change for season 1 episodes for example...

I got this bug on last version but also with this new update that came today :frowning_face:

• Since the update i had a failed scheduled recording,later on a server 403 error persistent,and now a network failure (wifi is working) each time the same message;a network error occurred

I checked all connections,reset router,took the device of electricity,but still the same result.

Any suggestions?

• For EPG, put the offset to NONE.

Then change the time of the box (server) to fit your EPG (not automatic)

This trick fixed it.
    The problem is from offset, when you put it to none, it works.....Then fix the time manually.

• Further to my report yesterday…My provider has checked and nothing wrong their end. Films freezing every few seconds but live tv and series playing great. This started IMMEDIATELY after your update. I think mytvonline is great when it’s working but even my provider stated they are getting a lot of complaints about it. Can you please fix it as it’s useless to me at the moment.

• This is getting REALLY annoying, not only are the films freezing but now the series have also started freezing and live tv glitches and stutters if I turn over and then go back to the same channel. It was better BEFORE the update to “FIX” things. I have installed another player and everything is playing ok. ITS A MYTVONLINE 3 problem. Please fix it

• Just done a factory reset to see if that will solve the problems I have stated in here earlier but there’s just one problem mytvonline3 is needed to restore the back up I’ve made but IT ISN’T INSTALLED anymore. Could an ADMIN person please explain how I proceed to restore my back up without mytvonline3. Thank you

Don't know if you're aware the mytvonline3 app is available in the pre-installed appstore called Market.

• Don't know if you're aware the mytvonline3 app is available in the pre-installed appstore called Market.

Yes :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

• hello, after a few days of using the latest update, I find that it has really brought a lot of bug fixes , well done. have can turn off the box, the epg is nickel etc. I would like to know why the vod player has changed, what it brings, out of curiosity. I think the emergencies were handled well. Personally, for the next updates I would like 1: finding the "everything" box in the vod and series is so much more practical for searches by title. 2: Why are TV, VOD and series groups classified as wanted? 3: Power creates the number of bouquets in an unlimited way and not only 10. That's it and congratulations again to the developer for having rectified so quickly Cordially

• Some should read the forum rules and stop spamming such threads otherwise there will be deleting and banns! If you are not happy with the box then give back to seller and buy something else. I will not point again to the rules!

This thread is for reporting and discussing only about last Update!

Btw. posting same text, issue, over and over, in same and in other threads counts also as spam!

• Since the update i had a failed scheduled recording,later on a server 403 error persistent,and now a network failure (wifi is working) each time the same message;a network error occurred

I checked all connections,reset router,took the device of electricity,but still the same result.

Any suggestions?

try a manual recording first, then try a schedule recording to see if it works, as it worked for me...

Always look on the bright side of life :smiling_face:

• I hope nobody thinks I'm unhappy with my z11 purchase 😕 I was just stating I feel bad for those with problems. Myself, I've had this box about a month now and from day one I've had none of the issues others have mentioned. My iptv provider gives me xtreme codes for 2 different services, I plugged those in first day and everything has worked perfect since. My guide fully loads, my vod and tv shows fully load. I watch 4k content from the vod section hours at a time without a stutter. I've had zero issues with my purchase and even if you wanted it back you ain't getting it 😆

• Everything is working fine on my end. Entering sleep mode and waking from sleep mode works without problems, turning it off and on with remote works - no problems. Portals and playlist both working for my provider, VOD is awesome. MOL is miles better than the competition.

Now there is room to improve:

I would humbly suggest:

- More transparency on the VOD subtitles in MOL3;

- Subtitle positioning on the VOD subtitles in MOL3;

- adjusting the almost perfect AFR for Kodi, plex, jellyfin, etc - -> If video source is 1080p then AFR should change resolution to 1080p and not 4k ( Given that on MOL3 source resolution is respected i assume it's not hard to implement that for every app);

- Disable LED light; when watching movies at night that light is huge, i need to put something covering it;

- Android 11 has issues in the permissions department - we can't write to storage/android/data and that's a problem. It happens on other boxes and sticks with Android 11, only solved on nvidia shield and chinese boxes with root. I still don't know what nvidia devs did to fix the writing permissions on storage/android/data folder but it works now in the last update, still there's a lot of other permissions that we don't know about and only by using the box we will notice them. Kodi NFS works but SMB is a bit laggy and there is ocassional drops...also happens in nvidia shield...

Edited once, last by z11pronotmax (December 15, 2022 at 11:49 PM).

• Problem with screen saver after latest update. Box went to sleep after 15 minutes while an episode was playing (happend once again 15 minutes later).

Same here, waching movie and than start screensaver around every 15 min.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max | XC API portal | Firmware 11.2.12 and MOL 11.2.37

Location Netherlands GMT +1 (winter time)

• Please turn off screensaver for now. Is well noted and will be tested roughly.

• It is all good and I am very happy with z11 pro max.
    As you all know, just the subtitles custom background is important (promised on next update)
    I did the trick with epg: set it to offset to none and fixed the time manually, but will appreciate if the offset is fixed and I turn the time back to automatically.
    except the bugs, Formuler have the best App for IPTV, the most advance in the market with all these features.
    The best feature is I got 4 suppliers and I no longer need to switch between them, I would give this 10 stars.

• That we go to vod and series and there is a series with 500 episodes. We have to scroll through the 500 episodes to see the last one.

Is it not possible to find a solution for

go straight to the last episode.

thank you

• Here is a really important constraint regarding recordings with the Z11 Pro Max...

From a box that is turned off, unlike earlier versions, if a show is scheduled for recording, the box turns on, selects the channel of the show to record and finally records the show... (The channel and record are on the same channel)

The Z11 turns on without selecting the recording channel and the program, which is on another channel, is recorded. Beyond that 2 channels are selected, one listening (even if the TV is off), and the other recording and creating recording problems for those who have a one-line Internet connection, which is the case in North America...

• After the recent update, Z11 Pro Max, i can not play videos from my external hardrive,.

External harddisk with content is not visible! Both USB slots i have tried, without a positiv result,.