Z11 System Files

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Is there a way to access system files on my new Z11 Pro Max? Last week I upgraded from a Z7 and there never was a issue having full access to Android > Data using an older version of ES File Explorer. On the Z11 it shows the Data directory as empty. I've tried a number of file explorer/managers, such as, a newer ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer, MiXplorer, CX File Explorer, and a few others, all with the same result....directory empty (yes, I know to check Show Hidden Files). I have gone over all my permissions a few times now and I think they are good. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Same issue as any other box or stick running Android >10. Chromecast 4k, xiaomi mi box 2nd, xiaomi mi stick 4k, etc only nvidia shield corrected it in a certificated box i guess...

The problem of doing this is that you will also get a way to gain access to other system folders that you shouldn't...

But yes, it's a big let down, at least they should have enabled android folder completely by default...

• z11pronotmax , I see, thanks for the reply. I knew it was something that I couldn't get to the bottom of to correct, as I usually persist, and with the help of the forums figure things out eventually.

I wonder if this is something that can be over come with a correctly coded File Explorer, or is this something that just has to be lived with going forward with Android >10.