July Update

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

MYTVOnline version 1.9.43

Applicable models: All Z-series devices

MYTVOnline hotfix version 1.9.43 is ready for download.

The update will be rolling out to all Formuler Z-series models today.

MYTVOnline for S-Series devices will be released next week.

A number of bug fixes and feature requests have been applied to this update.

Please download the new software from the new Update App in the System Settings menu.

Release Notes:

Additional patches made to 'Stuck-in-Standby' issue

Fixed app crash issue with certain portals

Improved appearance of VOD subtitles when only one subtitle is present. (White color font is now displayed.)

Fixed "Can't record this stream" issue

Delayed auto-shutdown until in-progress Recording is completed

Remember subtitle preferences per-channel

General bug fixes and performance improvements

Improved Lithuanian translation

• Same here. Stuck-in-standby happened again today after it was in standby for 12 hours. Could not power on Formuler Z7+ using STB button on remote. Had to unplug then plug the power cord. I did not change any settings and would power on/off normally a many times before using the remote. Strange how it all of a sudden happens. I'm using latest firmware version 1.9.43.

• It’s defintely better than before, but I had one stuck in standby after being away ~2 days. Perhaps there’s some time aspect to the bug. Also, I’m guessing if I did a factory reset and then upgraded to latest SW and Firmware the box would be even better, but I’m too lazy to set everything up again

• Official Post

There will be a more comprehensive patch released in the next firmware update for the stuck issue.

We plant to release the beta firmware late August.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• i find if i exit the mytv app then put box into stand by it powers on few hours later no problem.. what i would suggest to developers is to add a option in settings menu to add minutes to start/end of recordings like other boxs have😉😉😉keep up the good work..

• New z7+ unit setup yesterday. Worked great. Today, stuck in standby. No response to remote control. Unable to reboot even after unplugging numerous times. Tried factory reset using USB with no success (reset programme did not run) despite repeatedly pressing CH UP button.

• Hi Sam

I’ve just installed my new z7+ box and it’s looks good but I’m having a problem with the picture and and sound being slightly out of sync on all channels from my IPTV service

I’ve tried it on Wi-fi and Ethernet cable and it’s the same , I have speeds of 65-72

Please could you advise on what I need to do

Many thanks

• Les

je trouve si je quitte l'application mytv puis mettre box en stand by il alimente quelques heures plus tard aucun problème .. ce que je suggère aux développeurs est d'ajouter une option dans le menu paramètres pour ajouter des minutes pour démarrer / fin des enregistrements comme les autres boîtes Ayez le bon travail ..

C'est la case qui permet d'ajouter les minutes du départ et la fin de l'enregistrement.

Merci beaucoup.

• i find if i exit the mytv app then put box into stand by it powers on few hours later no problem.. what i would suggest to developers is to add a option in settings menu to add minutes to start/end of recordings like other boxs have😉😉😉keep up the good work..

This is the box to add the start and end minutes of the recording.

Thank you very much.