Firmware Version : 2.8.85 or 1.2.85 BETA (Device dependent) - MYTVOnline 1 : 1.9.85 BETA

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

Formuler Z, Nano, Prime, Plus, Zx/G, Z7+/G

Firmware Version : 2.8.85 or 1.2.85 BETA (Device dependent)

WARNING:

Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Please keep in mind, this is Beta and could have also bugs or act unstable, it is for testing and not for productive use 24h with the box.

If you don`t want to test, please wait until official comes out. No Forum support in other threads if beta is in use, beta issues should be discussed only in this thread.

HowTo Install:

Home Menu -> Cog.Wheel -> Update -> press "0227" -> Red Icon and Beta Test SW appear (right corner) -> Press Red Button -> Now is the Firmware and Software shown, press now "OK" button for install.

The install process and reboot works automatically! Please don`t turn off the box or plug out the power supply, could damage the box. The reboot after update needs always much more time then usual, please be patinate and let the box finish the install.

Change Log

Fixes & Improvements:

[SYSTEM] FIX: System VideoPlayer always defaults to Fullscreen playback.
    [SYSTEM] IMP: Added ability to log out of Google Account

* Access from Android Settings > Accounts > ActionMenu > Remove account

* Mouse cursor mode required

MYTVOnline 1 : 1.9.85 BETA

Change Log

New Features:

[MOL1] ADD: Live Cloud Timeshift on supported services * Start Cloud Timeshift by pressing the |< (prev.) button on the remote
    [MOL1] ADD: Hide unwanted channel groups * Access group editor from Live > Groups > red hotkey
    [MOL1] ADD: VOD/Series Sorting. Sort by Newly Added for XC API portals
    [MOL1] ADD: Single Channel EPG for XC API portals
    [MOL1] ADD: Show current event name in channel history list

Fixes & Improvements:

[MOL1] FIX: App crashes a few seconds after connecting to certain portals
    [MOL1] FIX: Cannot connect to certain portals due to HTTP redirection issue
    [MOL1] FIX: App crashes when performing VOD search on XC API portals
    [MOL1] FIX: "Video can not be played" issue on certain XC API portals
    [MOL1] FIX: Live > black screen issue on certain XC API portals
    [MOL1] FIX: Per-channel audio track preference not saved
    [MOL1] FIX: EPG Mode preference not saved when switching between portals
    [MOL1] FIX: Recordings are overwritten if event name is the same
    General bug fixes and performance enhancements

Known Issues:

[MOL1] EPG data missing on certain portals

• Official Post

How can we get this FW?

Read first post, howto included now.

• Hi, currently if I go to VOD it doesn't open.

Will this update solve this issue?

• If i go to series.

And then i push the left arrow (for groups) ir doenst work.

Normally you see the list of groups for series.

After a couple of time i see it.

But not direcly?

I also can use the groups button.

With vod it works well

• On my other box not Formuler I received updates who solved can't open VOD issue and many other like can't connect to portal etc.

• For the information that I got, there aren't yet software in the market that support series and radio channels after the changes of September 19th.

So until that no series... unfortunately. I don't know if this information is general to all providers or only for specific ones.

• [MOL1] ADD: Live Cloud Timeshift on supported services * Start Cloud Timeshift by pressing the |< (prev.) button on the remote

Is this the same as in z8? so we get a new button on the infobar ( to make the program go to beginning) , because with this description seems not to be

• Official Post

[MOL1] ADD: Live Cloud Timeshift on supported services * Start Cloud Timeshift by pressing the |< (prev.) button on the remote

Is this the same as in z8? so we get a new button on the infobar ( to make the program go to beginning) , because with this description seems not to be

The feature is the same. The way to invoke the feature is different.

Mol1 requires you to press the "|< " button on the remote to start Cloud TS.

MOL2 has an on-screen button under the info bar.

• Official Post

Is this the same as in z8?

Yes, Cloud Timeshift same like on Z8.

• Even with update done, I have problems connecting to the portal, it takes a long time to connect.

If I use the same service but by m3u playlist the connection gets faster.

Anything I can do to solve this?

• My Z7+ (MyTvOnLine) wont connect to certain urls since they returned after the downtime but can connect to these urls using STB emulator app on same box (same mac address) does this fix that issue?

******UPDATE****** the beta firmware does indeed solve the issue, just tested it & urls load fine now.

Edited once, last by benny44 ().

• Hello everyone. I'm really going crazy with this. I've bought a Z7+ a year ago and has been working perfectly until a month ato. Since then it's always happening what you can see here in the vídeo. I've tried everything, VPN etc and nothing solves. In other apps (smart IPTV etc) with same provider ir doesnt happen. Any help? Thanks guys.:smiling_face:

https://streamable.com/3vt11

• Quote from SAM

HowTo Install:

Home Menu -> Cog.Wheel -> Update -> press "0227" -> Red Icon and Beta Test SW appear (right corner) -> Press Red Button -> Now is the Firmware and Software shown, press now "OK" button for install.

This is not the path to update z+

Also, if I go to the correct path, the update doesn't appear...

• Hello everyone. I'm really going crazy with this. I've bought a Z7+ a year ago and has been working perfectly until a month ato. Since then it's always happening what you can see here in the vídeo. I've tried everything, VPN etc and nothing solves. In other apps (smart IPTV etc) with same provider ir doesnt happen. Any help? Thanks guys.:smiling_face:

https://streamable.com/3vt11

Experimenta conectar o serviço por playlist m3u em vez de usares o Portal👍

• Official Post

This is not the path to update z+

Not the right path for Beta install, hmm, then tell me what is the right path?