We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Error code 11 means "m3u URL invalid/incorrect", are you sure you inserted the proper url into connection -> playlist, because m3u url doesn`t belong into portal. Check again your m3u url and insert into playlist.

See also -> How to use MAC/ID portal, Xtreme Codes Api (XC) and M3U Url on Formuler Boxes.

• Correct was working before now its not. This is very similar to the Code 7 Error. If I install Vpn it works. I can't continue to do this for clients to install VPN to get this box to work.

• I just got my friends Z8 and I confirm it is problem with Z8 (software update needed urgently). I tried all possible solutions and nothing helps. Playlist works great in MY Z7+, but in his Z8 simply doesn't work. Now what I did, I put his playlist as m-g (attributed in iptv dashboard with his account the ID of Z8) and now it WORKS, however we installed also Smart IPTV app and IPTV Extreme app beside MOL2, and the m3u Playlist LOADS on both of these applications, shows the epg and channels listed but doesn't open any single channel. It is definitely problem with Z8 (or MOL2), which is not the case with MOL1 on Z7+.

Either Formuler put a serious upgrade to MOL2, either you put on Market v1 of MOL, so we can use MOL1 on Z8.

This example of Z8 is going on Monday for a return to the seller on Ebay and no more Formuler devices in future will be bough. Shame, but if there's no support for a such high price for a piece of hardware, customers quit.

• For 130 EUR instead of 30 eur, we need serious support from Producer, I don't talk about all you guys here on Forum. I appreciate everyone here, but issues like this should be seriously taken in consideration and addressed. Today friend brought Z8 to his home and now he gets Code error 7. I don't even want to try to bother and lose time, we will send it back to seller and try to exchange it for Z7+ or get money back. He bought his Z8 on my initiative since I own my Z7+ for almost 3 years and 0 problems with. Now I will deeply rethink twice if I am gonna recommend to anyone Formuler products. Since new model came up, he opted for Z8 which is normal, but to have latest device with issues like that in comparison with precedent generation, it is unacceptable. And the main problem is that this bug/issue is there since Z8 came up (2018 I think) and we are in almost late 2020 and STILL it hasn't been resolved with firmware/os update/upgrade which is as I said, unacceptable at such price range.

• For 130 EUR instead of 30 eur, we need serious support from Producer, I don't talk about all you guys here on Forum. I appreciate everyone here, but issues like this should be seriously taken in consideration and addressed. Today friend brought Z8 to his home and now he gets Code error 7. I don't even want to try to bother and lose time, we will send it back to seller and try to exchange it for Z7+ or get money back. He bought his Z8 on my initiative since I own my Z7+ for almost 3 years and 0 problems with. Now I will deeply rethink twice if I am gonna recommend to anyone Formuler products. Since new model came up, he opted for Z8 which is normal, but to have latest device with issues like that in comparison with precedent generation, it is unacceptable. And the main problem is that this bug/issue is there since Z8 came up (2018 I think) and we are in almost late 2020 and STILL it hasn't been resolved with firmware/os update/upgrade which is as I said, unacceptable at such price range.

I'm a long time user of sat and others Z8 for a while and today i spent an age trying something that would not work. Yet again i had a lower case l instead of an I