Hotfix 11.1.46 MOL3 update for Formuler Z11 Series devices.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• The beta 11.1.46 now has official status.

---------

Hotfix Software Update for Formuler Z11 Series devices.

MYTVOnline 3 : 11.1.46

WARNING:

Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

If serious errors occur, please do factory reset.

MYTVOnline 3 Version : 11.1.46 HOTFIX

Change Log:

• IMP: Added Watchlist in channel lists
    • FIX: Portal connection issues including HTTP 401 error
    • FIX: "Failed to load VOD data" error
    • FIX: Unable to refresh content data
    • FIX: Catch-up playback issue
    • FIX: Video skipping after switching to Live from VOD
    • FIX: Screensaver activated during playback
    • FIX: Various bugs and crashes related VOD / TV series UI
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements
  • The EPG upload,after the update, has now changed from 2-3 hours before to 5-6 hours now. I still have to find out whether the automatic update will work,however its still inferior to the EPG download I had on my Z10pro,the EPG data were always available, one day ahead (MAC ID)

although some progress on the issue,still somewhat disappointing!

• Kudos to Devs for fixing some nagging issues with today’s hotfix: Probably the biggest one being the MAC address known issue has been rectified . We are now receiving all available channels from the provider👍

• What about the new « Watchlist » Feature ?

Don’t know how to use it 🫣

1. Open the GUIDE.

2. Find some EPG events you want to watch later

3. press the GREEN hotkey to add each event to your Watchlist

4. wait for the events to start. You will also receive a notification when your watchlist items are about to start.

5. a new dynamic TV group appears in the Category list that only contains channels that are playing your flagged events from your saved watchlist

6. Select the new watchlist category.

7. Now you can quickly switch between channels of your watchlist events that are playing at the same time.

It is a powerful feature when there are multiple events you want to watch that are airing at the same time.

• hi guys

Some findings after a quick test.

Was ok and still ok:

- no audio issues (old receiver Sony STR DN1040)

- playback & cloudshift

- radiochannels

- EPG (was back 7 days and next 7 days, now seems back 7 days and next 5,5 days - although maybe provider issue, not sure)

Improved since new Beta:

- Newly added: ok for VOD and Series on 1st provider, but I have the impression this isn't ok on the 2nd provider (for both VOD and series)

- delete recordings with green button (only could check a few, but worked for all of them, without having to quit the menu)

Still same issues/requests as before:

- possibility to enable certain providers (when eg using one of them on another box)

- EPG via button ok and right -> still not possible to record/watchlist/...

- Series: next season doesn't start when forward after last episode of a season

I didn't record anything yet

Hope this helps.

Best regards and have a nice weekend, you all

woste

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• Having tested the beta so far and actually the update before beta, I can say that the issues many have highlighted, I do not have those.

Everything does work fine for me.

I have checked the automatic episode change after an episode finishes and mine does automatically go to the next episode.

Maybe some issues are provider specific?

There is one thing worth a mention.

I’ve noticed that no matter what setting I have for automatic epg update, I find that after the box is powered off overnight, (I do this each night) when powered on, the epg always shows no information and I have to manually refresh epg to pull it through.

The issue is not present on my GTV, the epg always remains / refreshes when powered on without any loss.

Also, I always use a vpn.

When I power on my GTV everything starts automatic, vpn etc… whilst the vpn is connecting, mytvonline2 shows connecting 1/3, 2/3 etc and by 3/3 everything is perfect.

The Z11 however doesn’t show the same info advised above.

Probably due to the Z11 fast on boot, it goes straight to live TV but screen shows reconnecting to the channel.

This is because it appears to block the vpn from connecting automatically in the first instance, it simply shows “reconnecting” and gets stuck which then blocks the internet from connecting.

I have to exit mytvonline3, manually connect the vpn to allow the internet connection and. everything is fine.

As mentioned, the same doesn’t happen on GTV so i wondered if it was a limitation with AOSP. It may not seem much to exit and do some things manually however automation is the key thing here, minimal fuss to have everything connect automatically.

Nothing major but thought it would be worth mentioning. I hope it made sense 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aside from that. A super upgrade mtol3 is, outstanding work by the team!

• Another thing.

I also noticed in the beta, when new content arrived, it notified me automatically this time. Maybe that’s coincidence of something else if it wasn’t meant to do that but, if it was intended, it’s an excellent addition. Very helpful.

Maybe, if using multiple providers, when new content arrives, the notification that appears overlayed on the screen, it could advise which provider the content is for?

Currently for that information, the user must go into the actual notifications screen to see detailed info. Not a big deal because either way the information is shown somewhere.

I also noticed, when refreshing content, it now appeared as text onscreen whilst that channel was playing… it showed “refreshing content” notification onscreen.

Previously before beta, it just shows the animated circle. Again great addition.

Edited once, last by adrilang (November 18, 2022 at 9:02 PM).

• adrilang

I have checked the automatic episode change after an episode finishes and mine does automatically go to the next episode.

Maybe some issues are provider specific?

Within a season automatically going tot the next episode is ok, the problem is going (automatically or with the forward button) from the end of the last episode of a season to the 1st episode of the next season. Did you test that or are you willing to test this?

I also noticed in the beta, when new content arrived, it notified me automatically this time. Maybe that’s coincidence of something else if it wasn’t meant to do that but, if it was intended, it’s an excellent addition. Very helpful.

Maybe, if using multiple providers, when new content arrives, the notification could advise which provider the content is for?

Notification: this I will check (indeed, would be nice);

Further, after refresh in the content manager, still no notification or an 'ok' after a refresh (complete, a provider, epg, ...) was done, so we need to check manually to see whetcher it's still in progress or is finished when we can start again.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• woste

I see what you mean.

I have now tested as example, last episode of series season 1 and it does not automatically open 1st episode of season 2.

Manually selection of next season only.

Regarding refreshing contents.

If you go through the Data Sync screen and refresh, you simply get “refreshing” icon.

Then you exit back to live tv.

Once complete. If there is new content, you will see a notification at the bottom right of your screen showing “new content arrived”

At that point you will press menu button on your remote and the drop down menu with advise you to refresh.

When you select refresh, a notification comes onscreen with loading circle saying “refreshing contents”

Once this completes. The notification simply disappears. “OK” or “Refresh Success” as in previous versions, do not appear.

It could also be that some screens will go blank for 1 second and return. This would indicate refresh is complete.

So there’s various ways in which the refreshing can be seen as complete.

Finally, I think also my post earlier about automatic notification of new content was coincidence of something else. I’ve had to manually refresh since to get the content.

Maybe as an option for devs to consider. Instead of having one time option for automatic content search, there could be separate times where users can set intervals… eg: 11:00 - 15:00 - 21:00

• Within a season automatically going tot the next episode is ok, the problem is going (automatically or with the forward button) from the end of the last episode of a season to the 1st episode of the next season. Did you test that or are you willing to test this?

It`s same like on other boxes z10etc. too. After season ended you will see menu and need to start next season manually.

• hi guys

short update:

- live recording ok ; scheduled EPG-recordings ok (from standby) ok ; delete recordings with green button: ok so far

- the Newly Added: ok for 1st provider ; 2nd provider didn't add anything yet so can't check this ('older' are not added as new first, but hopefully this will be ok once new are added later)

- EPG (could be provider related): with guide: 2 days back and 4,5 days foward - with ok+right: 7 days back and 4,5 days forward - strange (took some time to load - did clear and refresh)

Good work!

• Since the beta update I went back to mac address because in xc I had problems, the epg now works perfectly on my 4 suppliers, the classification of new additions in vod and series is done well, the replay works. The rest and like everyone else, small bugs that will be corrected by the devs over time. Good work

Having the possibility to sort the favorites in the vod and series part would be nice.

• let what load? There is no option to make the newest stuff first, done the beta update, content refresh, the newest stuff is still at the end and now way to filter it

Just to clearify what I meant: With beta update, after content refresh, there was no content loaded for me in the Newly Added section. After about two minutes of waiting at the Newly Added section, the content appeared with newest stuff first. However, the content seems to be cleared everytime new content is refreshed as the waiting game was repeated today.

I hope the content sorts it self out for ya.

• Since the beta update I went back to mac address because in xc I had problems, the epg now works perfectly on my 4 suppliers, the classification of new additions in vod and series is done well, the replay works. The rest and like everyone else, small bugs that will be corrected by the devs over time. Good work

Having the possibility to sort the favorites in the vod and series part would be nice.

Hi,Aton,I am still having problems with EPG,i am also on Mac,the manual loading of EPG data is restricted to 3-5 hours and the automatic update does not work.

Did you do anything specific to get your EPG right?Did you have EPG problems while on XC.as i am considering to switch to XC.

• Hello.

I installed this new beta and here are the small bugs I encountered:

1/ The use of an external player for VOD / Series: often leads to a blocking of MOL3. There is a black screen on the live TV. Forced to restart the Z11.

2/ Subtitles in mol3 are always with a black background. Like on the photo. Settings in Settings / Accessibility / Subtitles have no effect. The black background behind the subtitles is still present, despite its deactivation.

C714-FEAA-5-EB6-46-BC-B4-B2-4-E8-BB1-B35140
    Image C714-FEAA-5-EB6-46-BC-B4-B2-4-E8-BB1-B35140 hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

3/ With several subscriptions installed in Xtream code, the new added VOD / Series categories have sorting problems. Indeed for the first subscription displayed, the sorting is done on the last addition. For other subscriptions, the new addition category does not correspond at all to the last addition. Please try to fix this problem.

4/ In the different VOD categories / Series in Xtream code, the default sorting does not correspond in most cases to the last addition.

5/ Multiple EPG problems in MAC connection.

6/ The search by actor in the VOD only displays the result for a single subscription.

• Hi,Aton,I am still having problems with EPG,i am also on Mac,the manual loading of EPG data is restricted to 3-5 hours and the automatic update does not work.

Did you do anything specific to get your EPG right?Did you have EPG problems while on XC.as i am considering to switch to XC.

Hello Henkie, when I use xc the epg does not indicate anything at all on 2 of my providers, since the beta update I came back to mac address and since then everything is working normally. I see that some providers don't have epg problems but others do with the Z11 model. Sorry for the spelling I use a translator I am French-speaking Belgian.

• Hello Henkie, when I use xc the epg does not indicate anything at all on 2 of my providers, since the beta update I came back to mac address and since then everything is working normally. I see that some providers don't have epg problems but others do with the Z11 model. Sorry for the spelling I use a translator I am French-speaking Belgian.

Thx, Aton for the reply.As i understand you correctly it is not a wise move for me to switch to XC connection.I am now in a lenghty discussion with my Provider about certain MAC Portal issues related to epg function,it is not resolved yet.

By the way your English is perfect :smiling_face:

• 1 > What player do you use? Please use another player and check if the same occurs.

2,5 > The function is being fixed.

3,4 > This issue has been resolved in the latest version. (v11.1.46) Please check if the same problem occurs after refreshing the portal.

Settings > Content Manager > Data Sync > Contents Data > Refresh

• hi

In addition to some earliers posts about this:

- Newly Added: here still ok on 1st provider for Movies, but mostly not ok for Series (2nd provider didn't add anything yet, so can't check) -> can this feature be checked for series (fyi: I'm on on latest beta v11.1.46)?

PS:

- EPG seems to be ok (forward up to about only 4,5 days - confirmed by provider)

- radiochannels ok

• hello, I had not installed the beta out of suspicion, I installed the official one, I lost bouquets that I had created and the parameters of mol3 are in English whereas it is well put in French in language settings. I did not have time to look if there were other bugs

• I lost bouquets that I had created and the parameters of mol3 are in English

Therefore is MOL3 Back up feature to restore the settings if something like this happen.