MYTVOnline add two IPTV providers

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi all Formuler users,

Since the last update of my Formuler Z7+ I'm no longer find the option to add two IPTV providers on MYTVOnline application.

Where can I find this option on MYTVOnline?

Best Regards,
    ARAmos

• Hi ARAmos,

Just to be sure please try the following:

1) open mytvonline app
    2) once opened press 'menu' button on your remote control
    3) use arrow keys on your remote control and select 'PORTALS' then press ok.
    4) Now press left arrow on remote to deselect existing portal and use arrows on remote to select one that says '+ Edit Portal' (a empty poratl) then use right arrow to edit it.

The mytvonline app allows up to 5 portals.

If still no luck please provide the following information:

Model: Formuler Z Prime / Formuler Z / Formuler Z+ / Formuler Z7+ / Formuler Z etc.
    Firmware version and date: ?
    MYTVOnline version and date: ?
    Factory reset done and when: yes /no

If you can provide any additional information such as a picture or video to show the problem then please also provide these to.

• Official Post

He forgot to say in first post if this is portal box or retail! If provider Box and i think it is, then you know what happen, please contact then your provider. On retail Box you can add 5 portals like droidbug already wrote.

• He forgot to say in first post if this is portal box or retail! If provider Box and i think it is, then you know what happen, please contact then your provider. On retail Box you can add 5 portals like droidbug already wrote.

It is a Retail Box, I didn't have any idea that your IPTV provider could modify your Formuler Z7+ from a Retail to a Provider Box without permission or my consent.

It is back to provider box.

Problem solved.

• Hi, I am really struggling to add 1 new portal on my box, see infor below - absolute no clue. I read to ‘edit services’ etc but cant find it. I have also reset the box but no joy. Tempting to buy another box 😫😫😫

• Ok thanks but how can update the box? I got this 2 years ago and the guy who delivered it has stopped with his iptv activities. Any help appreciated as I am downloading everything on Kodi but thats hopeless, downloading takes a whole day with all these channels and VOD

• Official Post

Ok thanks but how can update the box? I got this 2 years ago and the guy who delivered it has stopped with his iptv activities. Any help appreciated as I am downloading everything on Kodi but thats hopeless, downloading takes a whole day with all these channels and VOD

Your box has been customized and configured for use with a certain provider.

If you want to regain the ability to add portals to MYTVOnline, you would need to ask your dealer/provider for the unlock code or do a manual factory reset.

• Official Post

If you can't get in touch with the dealer, I suggest you perform a manual factory reset to unlock the box.

If you can't be bothered to do the manual factory reset procedure, then I recommend the new Formuler Z7+ as a suitable replacement.

The Z Prime is a little long in the tooth.

Z Prime factory reset instructions

1. Download this file : https://drive.google.com/open?…DNFND1jO1ga2cbCWoYmGtGaU2
    2. Unzip the file to USB root
    3. Remove the power cord from your Z Prime
    4. Insert the USB containing the reset tool into an available USB port on your Z Prime
    5. Insert the power cord into your Z Prime while simultaneously pressing the CH UP button on the remote. You must repeatedly press the CH UP button - don't just hold it down. (press-press-press-press.... until you see the Android robot update animation. Then you can stop pressing the CH UP button
    6. Don't touch the set and wait for the reset procedure to take its course.
    7. You will see the Welcome and language selection screen when the procedure is finished.
    • Official Post

Download the tool and unzip to USB from the PC.

You can do it directly from the box, but the process is a little convoluted.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.