Questions about Formuler Z11 Pro MAX, Z11 Pro and MOL3.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi guys Z8 & Z8 pro had a feature with the green button that make it possible to set up a reminder for a Live Tv broadcast. Formuler will switch over to the programmed channel when it starts. Z 11 pro max green button is now wishlist where can I find the reminder button for scheduling a Live Tv broadcast from the EPG?

• Hi guys Z8 & Z8 pro had a feature with the green button that make it possible to set up a reminder for a Live Tv broadcast. Formuler will switch over to the programmed channel when it starts. Z 11 pro max green button is now wishlist where can I find the reminder button for scheduling a Live Tv broadcast from the EPG?

Hold OK button on program you want to add a reminder then release and you have an option menu pop up to "add to watch list" , "set reminder" and "set recording"

You can also add to watchlist and then see in schedule and then add as reminder.

• Is it also possible if you connect an external storage to the Formuler Z11 Pro Max to start a TV program from the beginning? And if so, how do I do that? I have connected a 2 TB external HDD.Is it also possible if you connect an external storage to the Formuler Z11 Pro Max to start a TV program from the beginning? And if so, how do I do that? I have connected a 2 TB external HDD.

You can add external storage, turn on "timeshift" in settings and this will allow to remind back content since you went on the channel.

Cloud timeshift is different where if provider has catch up on certain channels., you can press play on that channel in channel list to start program from start.

• Timeshift not working for me at all. I have the Bluetooth remote. I have tried pressing the play/pause button, tried the pressing left that was mentioned.

I have a formatted usb drive that was used on a Z8 for Timeshift with no problems.

Any ideas?

Yes I have this problem too worked on the z10 pro max and pc/laptop but not on Z11 formated several times but no go also tried different USB sticks

I am waiting for the big update and have no hurry Till then no timeshift or recording

Was the same for me but i solved it by formatting it with: https://rufus.ie/sv/ /NTFS - There is a guide for it here in the forum.

• FOUND IT

SAM
    April 16, 2019 at 3:04 PM

thanks will try

• Hi,

I just purchased the Z11 pro Max formuler box.

I have it hard wired to the ethermet, my issue is when streaming it freezes for few seconds

Does anyone have this issue.

What can I do to resolve this freezing issue.

Regards,

Kamleshkumar

• Check your network connection referring to the article:

Troubleshoot freezing/buffering/stutter issue on MYTVOnline

• I have a Formuler Z11 Pro Max and 2 connections with my IPTV provider. If I am recording and switch off the TV to go to sleep while I have previously watched another channel on the Formuler, the recording also stops and the box switches off. I have set via the HDMI CEC settings that when my TV switches off, the Formuler also switches off. But of course this is not the intention with a recording. How can I change this? Or just set the HDMI CEC inct3 so that the Formuler no longer switches off automatically when the TV does? Please help with this.

• hi

in addition to the last post:

Same here, while recording and putting the box in standby, it directly stops the recording and goes in standby.

Suggestion: when the power button is pushed while recording: pop-up and ask if the recording should stop and the box should go in standby, or if the recording should continu and the box should go in standby once the recording has ended.

It happens that I record something (programmed of direct) and someone else is watching another channel, and shuts the box in standby without knowing of noticing there's a recording going on.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• I love my z11 pro max but I couldn't agree more with gbs. The option to record to internal storage is the only thing I want for Christmas this year. Not everyone who owns these devices are chronic recorders. I for one seldom record and never record more than a couple of hours then I watch it and immediately delete it so I've never run into issues even on a firestick with storage so for now I'm stuck using TiviMate to accomplish this. Also not a tech guy, don't even own a computer so like gbs said setting up external storage can be a daunting task for some. Please reconsider adding this option. 😁

P.S - I bought the bt remote when I got the box and it works perfect.👍

• If not recognised correctly from the box then is something wrong with the USB Stick or format. Reformat with NTFS again, connect with box and restart the box once, set in MOL3 dvr menu the recognised stick for recording and timeshift. Try also other usb stick.

• If not recognised correctly from the box then is something wrong with the USB Stick or format. Reformat with NTFS again, connect with box and restart the box once, set in MOL3 dvr menu the recognised stick for recording and timeshift. Try also other usb stick.

Everything that is written I have done

Change key to a functional one

Reformatted with rufus to NTFS and also tried FAT32

Restart the Z11

None of this works

Should I try a hard reset???

• I have over 20 usb stick on table and ten of them i m using/testing with z11 works without any issue, others in use for other boxes. Means not even one usb stick gives me any errors, if stick is ok and format too it must work.

Sure you can try with factory reset but i don`t thing it will change much, mount and recognising must work instantly. Try and test.

• I had that issue too with USB3

On z10 pro max is working but in Z11 pro max didn't

But after this I see it again

SAM
    April 16, 2019 at 3:04 PM

• Therefore i point always to article how to format with rufus.

It is also important how the usb stick is prepared, MBR or not. NTFS or not, one or more partitions, the how to is very simple and works in 99% of cases if stick is ok.

• Weird what happens

I put a correctly formatted USB3 key named RECORD

I go to MytvOnline3 / MENU / DVR OPTION and see the RECORD key

I remove the RECORD key and I can still see this key in OPTION DVR

I formatted another USB key / correctly and I named it REC2 and I went back to OPTION DVR and the first RECORD key is still there yet replaced by the second in the name of REC2

• Try with Factory Reset.

With a factory reset, I managed to see the USB drive in storage items

BUT I lost it during an update.

Here's how I did this time:

1 - Factory Reset

2 - Once everything started, I inserted the key and saw it in the storage settings of the Z11 (I still haven't started MytvOnline3)

3 - I started MytvOnline3 by creating the Portal (Stalker) and now I see the key...

What I noticed is, I lose the key when updating. I have to start over with a factory reset

• I read somewhere, I don't remember where, that if it's about some update, a factory reset on Android is mandatory.

my TV

:backhand_index_pointing_down:

Samsung QE55Q60A 4K UHD

LG 55UJ630V 4K UHD

my Box

:backhand_index_pointing_down:

The best box  :backhand_index_pointing_right:  Zidoo Z10 Pro 4K UHD > root ok #

Mi Box MDZ-16-AB IPTV 4K UHD > root ok

Formuler S Turbo Pro 4K UHD > root ok

Formuler Z10 Pro MAX IPTV 4K UHD > root no

• Not seeing this VPN key icon in MYTVOnline 3 ?

VPN icon appear on the Home screen ?

Hi daisy I still don't see the vpn key icon on the home screen of the my Z11 pro max. I reconnected my Z8 pro to the same network and the vpn key icon appeared on the home but not the Z11 pro max connected to the same network. Has any one experienced this and how it can be fixed.

• Hi daisy I still don't see the vpn key icon on the home screen of the my Z11 pro max. I reconnected my Z8 pro to the same network and the vpn key icon appeared on the home but not the Z11 pro max connected to the same network. Has any one experienced this and how it can be fixed.

Set DNS setting to off in Z8 pro

Setting > Network > DNS Settings

• Hi daisy I still don't see the vpn key icon on the home screen of the my Z11 pro max. I reconnected my Z8 pro to the same network and the vpn key icon appeared on the home but not the Z11 pro max connected to the same network. Has any one experienced this and how it can be fixed.

Uninstall the VPN app from your Z11. Reinstall it and make sure to allow VPN permissions when prompted.

• Uninstall the VPN app from your Z11. Reinstall it and make sure to allow VPN permissions when prompted.

Thank you for the prompt response from 175n and daisy I appreciate it a lot. It seems I was misunderstood. My VPN connection is from my router so everything connected so I don't use any vpn app as there's no need for that. I started using formuler z8, z8 pro and replaced it with z11 pro max this year. It is only the z11 pro max that does not have VPN key icon on home screen. I just want to be sure that anytime am connected is through VPN and it's the key icon that I use to check that is why am raising this issue. I no longer use the z8 and z8 pro because I think the z 11 pro max is better than the others in my opinion.

• My VPN connection is from my router so everything connected so I don't use any vpn app as there's no need for that.

But if the vpn is already working on Router, then all data packages goes through vpn from router 24/7, no matter if something is shown or not. Simple test, just use inet browser on z11 and try to test your speed on some speed-test https site. If vpn IP and not the real ISP IP shown, then is everything fine.

• Thank you for the prompt response from 175n and daisy I appreciate it a lot. It seems I was misunderstood. My VPN connection is from my router so everything connected so I don't use any vpn app as there's no need for that. I started using formuler z8, z8 pro and replaced it with z11 pro max this year. It is only the z11 pro max that does not have VPN key icon on home screen. I just want to be sure that anytime am connected is through VPN and it's the key icon that I use to check that is why am raising this issue. I no longer use the z8 and z8 pro because I think the z 11 pro max is better than the others in my opinion.

If the VPN is on the router there is no way for the Formuler device to know about it. Therefore no key icon.