Formuler Z11 Pro Max vs Z10 Pro Max

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I was looking at getting the Z11 Pro Max and I currently have the Z10 Pro Max.

Apart from My Tv online 3, is the Z11 superior performance wise?

As processor looks exactly the same as the 10, but just wanted to check if it’s a worthwhile upgrade, or if I wait until the next generation Z12.

Thanks

• TECH SPECS - Z11 Pro Max

Specifications

CPU : Realtek RTD1319C

GPU : Mali-G57 MC1

Operating System : Android 11

Networking

Wireless : AX 2x2

Software:

MOL3

TECH SPECS- Z 10 Pro Max

Specifications

CPU : Realtek RTD1319

GPU : ARM G31 MP2

Operating System : Android 10

Networking

Wireless : Dual-Band 2x2 AC Wireless

This are the differences, new CPU, GPU, Wifi, OS, MOL etc. It all depends from your use of such Box.

• Thanks.

The GPU looks significantly more powerful.

But the CPU looks pretty much the same?

Would I notice a significant improvement performance wise with the Z11 pro max, or is it just a marginal upgrade.

• Thanks.

The GPU looks significantly more powerful.

But the CPU looks pretty much the same?

Would I notice a significant improvement performance wise with the Z11 pro max, or is it just a marginal upgrade.

Are you happy with your z10?

If so there is no need to upgrade.

But then again it’s all subjective and only way to ever know if it’s worth is testing and using yourself. (This goes for every thing)

• Thanks yeah happy with the Z10 but feel like I’m missing out with My tv online 3 on the Z11.

Ideally would be great to get a direct working comparison with both boxes side to side.

With the storage and 4gb ram I suppose the Z10 pro max should be relatively future proof but if Z11 was actually proven to be a fair bit better , I would go for it.

• stay with your Z10... mytv3 is that buggy...many things to improve and it seems that this will take time...stay

Before you give such recommend, keep in mind that his overall config. can much better work for him than yours for you. There are many users happy with the Box!

You wrote like the Box is unusable and that is ridiculous!! Bugs on new box is normal at start (if not, show me which one not!), its completely new OS and MOL version, devs are working constantly on the bugfixes.

• My wife has a Z10 Pro Max for 8 months. I bought a Z11 Pro Max 2 months ago. I use the same service on both but the Z11 is in need of improvement. MOL3 does not have a consistently working catchup and guide data is there for current and forward. Very frustrating. I look forward to a Z11 that has a better MOL but that is not now (for me).

I just (2 days ago) bought a Z10 Pro Max to replace the Z11 PM.

• Brilliant thanks for that info it’s very handy👍

Looks like I will probably carry on with the Z10 Pro max in the short term and keep an eye on the forums regarding the Z11 pro max consistency and stability before biting the bullet.

It’s a pity MYtvonline 3 wasn’t available as a paid add on for Z10 pro max but suppose it makes sense to encourage buying of latest z11 pro max model.

• My wife has a Z10 Pro Max for 8 months. I bought a Z11 Pro Max 2 months ago. I use the same service on both but the Z11 is in need of improvement. MOL3 does not have a consistently working catchup and guide data is there for current and forward. Very frustrating. I look forward to a Z11 that has a better MOL but that is not now (for me).

I just (2 days ago) bought a Z10 Pro Max to replace the Z11 PM.

I assume that you used the same portal on both devices but only in Z11 Pro Max you couldn't use catch up and see EPG data? Please provide further details.

• Makes me wonder. If they rushed the software so much, what underlying things could there be with the hardware that can't be covered with an easy software fix? I get that they probably wanted it out for the 2022 holiday season but it feels like everyone that bought in early is actually a beta tester for the Formuler team. I'm new to Formuler as of 6/2022 so didn't have the history to know to stay away from anything less than 6+/- months old. My service provider warned me but it was 2 weeks after I bought the Z11PM.

Now if there is a fix out next week to all of the issues people report I'll be back in the happy camp.

• Folks, read the first post. Thredstarter is asking about difference between Z10 and Z11!! Now last postings turned into discussion about Bugs, such postings belongs in already created update threads and not here. Thx.

• y’all need to remember,the problems with the z11 series is nothing new or different to any other box,the same issues were mentioned for the z10 in the first few months ,it’s always the same when any new device is launched across all manufacturers,the z11 is constantly getting updated,im very happy with my z11 max and luving the new themes in todays update

• y’all need to remember,the problems with the z11 series is nothing new or different to any other box,the same issues were mentioned for the z10 in the first few months ,it’s always the same when any new device is launched across all manufacturers,the z11 is constantly getting updated,im very happy with my z11 max and luving the new themes in todays update

Does that mean they start with the same base code for each new hardware platform? Sounds like it. If it is the exact same issues with the 11 as it was with the 10 it would seem smarter to start with the current version code vs. dusting off the old base code and seeming to learn lessons of the past again.

I'm loving my Z10PM now after two months of Z11PM hell. Unfortunately I don't have a good provider to test the new 11 beta on the Z11PM. I tested 7-10 providers with the Z11 and could not find one to do what my wifes Z10 did. Only after buying the same provider as she has did I start seeing that it was probably the Z11, not the providers I tested. I can only buy 3 month increments with my current provider and don't need to hurry into that with the Z10PM working well.

Please keep improving (fixing) the Z11 so it is ready when I am.

• It seems to be getting regular updates and improving all the time, but I think I’ll wait until it has been out the full six months before I upgrade.

As I waited almost the same timescale for Z10 pro max and most bugs or issues were on the whole resolved by the time I purchased.

• summary of most common differences:

1. z11 has android 11 and z10 has android 10.

2. z11 gpu has single core with a higher hz and z10 has dual gpu cores.

3. z11 has wifi ax and z10 wifi ac.

4. z11 has mol3 and z10 mol2.

5. z11 has a higher price than z10.

6. z11 will have more bugs to resolve than z10(this is normal due to early stage of hardware/software life cycle)

• well sometimes the latest tech isn't always a feasible way to go.

it all depends on what experience the device will offer to you.

for the z11 mol3 has universal search, data backup/restore and more notifications.

will this make the experience better? It all depends on the user.

latest technology at times have a sacrifice in quality influenced by various factors.

one outcome is Base on feedback people may say the z8 is the Ms. universe of the formuler products.

• pohny:

1. it is possible that when a software is young, developer will most likely get lots of request to implement or fix something the user is having issues with or don't like.

example users may want the mol3 to have a rewind/ff to be reverted to the mol2 method.

2. if you compare the firmware releases, notice the issues become less as updates increases and the timeframe between updates become wider.

(Remember the devs are working hard and efficient to implement features and solutions).

• This sounds understandable but on the other hand.

How can you start selling a rather expensive system when such an important thing as EPG is not functioning ?

In updates new themes are introduced but the EPG issue was not fixed.

I guess it is a complicated matter and adding some new themes is fairly easy.

Let's hope they are able to solve some important issues soon.

A note from formuler to Z11 users to inform what they are working on would be in place.

• I agree, themes are nice to have, but not a must for correct functioning, while EPG is a must.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max | XC API portal | Firmware 11.2.12 and MOL 11.2.37

Location Netherlands GMT +1 (winter time)

• I have asked formuler support desk for a possibility to instal mytvonline2 on Z11 pro max to have a fully functional mytv app while they work hard on solving the EPG function for version 3.

Do not know if it is possible and easy like that but I would be very muck ok with this.

• Shouldn't issues be grouped into the issue thread?

1. performance should be prioritize before looks

2. kindly note if the issue is caused by the android system or is a limitation of the android system version it will take longer to fix.

3. No formuler will not allow mol2 to be install in z11 because z11 has mol3 as the flagship.

• hey guys,

Compared to the Z10pro, is the Z11 max worth the price?

How about the pro vs the max pro?

(sorry if this is in the wrong thread....)

Admin Edit: Moved into correct thread, please use forum search!