Firmware 11.2.6 and MOL3 11.2.14 update for Formuler Z11 Series released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• If someone experience roll backs, does he use VPN or without? Please try with VPN and report again. Thank you.

• I do not use VPN,-not n esseccary accordig to provider,i did set buffertime to long and AFR on,but dosent make any difference

• I do not use VPN

Use XCAPI

Rolls backs differ

I had many days without ......yesterday there were two in 3 hours

henkie I only tried recording once resulting in many rolls backs and created a post asking which qualifications a recording device (USB stick, external harddrive needs)

I will do some more tests in the future.

I will also check my settings (AFR and buffering) tonight.

• Just my experience since the latest update and more importantly the alternative epg.

So z11pro max, using stalker.

All good on the update, the alternate epg populates as it should so very happy..BUT.. catch up will not work from the alternate epg.... get "cannot play video try later" warning, kind of the whole point of it really? get a message saying cannot play video try later, but later still does not work.

Using the single channel epg the catch up works fine as does vod TV series etc.

So the catch up on alternative epg not working, so changed back to original epg and of course less content showing but the catch up works fine.

Seems we have some way to go just yet with the epg but appreciate the hard work so far

• Hi,RZ,why do you think its provider related,as it would be a coincidence that all users who reported rollbacks share the sae Provider?

• You are right.

I typed my feeling it is provider related is because lately a lot of things were wrong.

I have been without tv for hours several evenings.

I have been without movies for days.

I have been without EPG for about 3 weeks now.

I have had contact with my provider and these problems were confirmed.

Maybe a lot of providers are struggling with issues at the moment.

Not sure though......hence the gut feelingRhis also makes it very difficult to test the box and it's firmware.

Tonight....

No roll backs

• Maybe your Provider(s) suffer from the afterburn of the large raid on a iptv datacenter in the Netherlands,the time frame of your problems certainly suggests this to be the case!

• Has there been any update to MOL3 in the past few days as a number of my streams have audio sync issues and are unusable. The provider and others who use the same provider on a different box also say they have no issues but those on the forum who have a Z11 and MOL3 are having the same issue but can't find the cause.

• I think in terms of MOL3 everything is working, for me the only thing i feel i need is a way to position the subtitles below video on VOD, vertical offset or something, other than that everything z11 needs is a good android developer to enable all the audio capabilities of this realtek SOC and other features like auto frame rate which needs a bit of adjustment outside MOL3 environment... The devs should at least make an effort for some people to use this box for everything because for now i need nvidia shield + z11 always on and it's summer and i want to save energy. Other than streaming certifications z11 should be able to do everything nvidia shield does and it can't...

Thank you!!

• Thanks for the reply, can you recommend an alternative app to MOL3 to test my stalker portal with on the Z11?

Well i can think of a few like tivimate, stbemu, ottnav but you need to pay for it and at the end of the day they all have issues, i feel like MOL3 is the best out of all i've tested. Ofc i never tested buzz tv , premium tv or similar pro iptv apps that come with boxes like mol and formuler, but i assume from what i read here and there that MOL3 and formuler are at the top...

For me, the only thing MOL3 doesn't do are minimal stuff like that vertical offset in subtitles positioning and a system audio decoder that can use the real capabilities of realtek SOC, because this SOC is a strong soc, it should be able to/can decode and transcode every audio codec in real time without issues, but where are the android developers to make use of it?

• This is great news! I recently purchased a Z11 Pro Max. Looking forward for this update.

• Good morning I don't know if my problem has already been posted but when I watch live tv I have a rewind of 10 seconds and several times per hour I don't know if it's because of my server or if it's the Z11PRO

This has been mentioned before.

I posted some time ago that I along with others experienced it and the settings I have that has prevented it since.

On any live tv channel, press menu button on your remote and go to settings

Select player options then buffer time

I originally set mine to long but experienced jump back.

I changed it to short and haven’t experienced the issue again.

If yours is set to short, change it to long and see if that works for you

• Hello, whether we are in long or short buffer the problem is always present.

To all those who have this problem, what country are you from? belgium

THANKS

Edited 2 times, last by John Brenard (June 26, 2023 at 8:33 PM).

• Hello, whether we are in long or short buffer the problem is always present.

To all the people who have this problem, what country are you from?

Thank you

Same problem,with long or short bufffer (Netherlands)

• Hi Thank you for your answer, I have already tried both options but still the same problem. I'm patient I'll wait for my I have a lot of customers who are eager to find a solution

• Official Post

Check if Timeshift was on, connect the usb stick with deactivated timeshift and test again? Please report again.

• Check if Timeshift was on, connect the usb stick with deactivated timeshift and test again? Please report again.

I didn't see an answer so I will answer. I still saw the rollback issue with USB stick inserted but timeshift deactivated. Once I removed the USB completely I didn't see the rollback, like I was previously.

• Official Post

Does same happens also with other stick? Maybe is the current faulty? Just a idea.

• Can someone do me a favour if they have the bt voice remote, can you try youtube with the voice search and see if you get a blank screen? Everytime I go to use the voice search my screen goes blank and the only way to get it back on is to restart the box (z11 pro max) if someone could check I would really appreciate it

• Can someone do me a favour if they have the bt voice remote, can you try youtube with the voice search and see if you get a blank screen? Everytime I go to use the voice search my screen goes blank and the only way to get it back on is to restart the box (z11 pro max) if someone could check I would really appreciate it

Working good for me