MYTVOnline+ free App discussion

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

Important Info, please read:

Uploading the APK without Formuler' s permission somewhere, is a breach of our intellectual property, and legal action will be considered.

The uploader will be banned from every channel permanently. Forum/Telegram or any other Formuler Channel.

Please use only G-Play to get the last version of the app. Thank you.

• To be honest you can get url from most shitty branded apps these suppliers use.

Either that or sniff url via a query log.

Providers say it's "security" yet you can get url via just using mx player for a stream and locate via properties.

Not a risk, hackers know how to get urls for all.

Its just lazyness as they don't need any support, its just download this app and add credentials.

• See post 5 hrs ago by F_Peter,z11 does not support chromecast.

• Working great on my Kinstone tablet. Loaded with 3 Xtreme codes and 2 m3u playlists, everything loaded quickly and everything playing perfect. Hope you will offer a one time lifetime subscription offer. The only thing that sucks is I just purchased a lifetime sub of another player for about 20 bucks and it doesn't offer any more than your free version. Keep up the great work and can't wait to purchase this when it's ready. 🙂👍👍

• Working great on my Kinstone tablet. Loaded with 3 Xtreme codes and 2 m3u playlists, everything loaded quickly and everything playing perfect. Hope you will offer a one time lifetime subscription offer. The only thing that sucks is I just purchased a lifetime sub of another player for about 20 bucks and it doesn't offer any more than your free version. Keep up the great work and can't wait to purchase this when it's ready. 🙂👍👍

How did you input xtream code? I only get portal and m3u option

• All sorted on my pixel 7 pro, mostly brilliant altho no 24/7 channels with play but they are fine on MTVO2 so I know it's not a provider issue.

Any reason for this ?

Thank you

• Is there a way to use this app in landscape? I have a galaxy tab s8 ultra which is in a keyboard dock and would love to see it in landscape. Playing is no problem, browsing is a bit annoying for my neck 😅

• Is there a way to use this app in landscape? I have a galaxy tab s8 ultra which is in a keyboard dock and would love to see it in landscape. Playing is no problem, browsing is a bit annoying for my neck 😅

Agreed, on phone its pretty easy to navigate...On tablet, its a complete pain, as its default seems to be portrait, until you go full screen to watch a stream (Its then landscape)....its not tablet friendly, tbf , its for mobile phones, its great on a mobile, better than televizo imo on the phone, but televizo much easier to navigate on tablet....Also, could do with it being available on chromebooks...

Edited once, last by marco806 ().