Beta software 1.4.6 <> 1.4.13 for Z8.

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Formuler Announcements

Formuler Z8 beta software released
    Download and install at your own risk.

Firmware Version : v1.4.6
    MYTVOnline 2 : v7.0.6

Change Log
    [MOL2] FIX: TV Series > "data loading fail" error
    [MOL2] FIX: TV Series > Episode list not displayed
    [MOL2] FIX: VOD > Posters don't display
    [MOL2] FIX: VOD > list is empty
    [MOL2] FIX: Portal crashes while loading
    [MOL2] FIX: xtream-editor > xmltv EPG not downloading
    [MOL2] FIX: M3U > xmltv EPG default time offset not correct
    [MOL2] FIX: Channel Name display bug
    [MOL2] FIX: Classic Channel List > Group change bug
    [MOL2] FIX: Detail EPG info not displayed
    [MOL2] FIX: Live > Info Bar > Channel Name cut-off
    [MOL2] FIX: Channel icons not displayed
    [MOL2] FIX: Favorite button doesn't display favorites group
    [MOL2] ADD: Change group from Grid EPG

More fixes and new features will be added in the official March software release.

Known issues with Beta firmware:
    Display area gets reset. Please re-set your Display area from the Android Settings > Display menu

• For me this update won't give me the VOD pictures and TV series keeps reporting Empty content.

If you have any tips for me please let me know :). It's really a night and day difference not showing VOD posters/pictures

• Hi Reniform

For me this update won't give me the VOD pictures and TV series keeps reporting Empty content.

If you have any tips for me please let me know :). It's really a night and day difference not showing VOD posters/pictures

Hi Reniform

Try going to settings(android settings), Apps, MOL2, click force stop first, then clear data, confirm clear data, then restart the box, then open the app an configure settings to your preferences and provider, try now 👍

• Also habe die Anweisungen von Sam durchgeführt hat aber leider nichts gebracht bei mir kommt bei Serien immernoch die gleiche Fehlermeldung “Empty Content“

Google translation:
    So did the instructions of Sam but unfortunately did not work for me still comes with series the same error message "Empty Content"

:) for the non germans

• Installed the beta, looks good. Being able to go back to groups in the EPG works well.

Not sure if this is a bug or feature change, but now the menu screens don't cover the whole image, like I have a border that's not covered by the menu. I can share a photo of you like? EDIT: IGNORE THIS JUST SAW THE INFO ABOUT DISPLAY RESET. ALL GOOD!

• Installed the beta, looks good. Being able to go back to groups in the EPG works well.

Not sure if this is a bug or feature change, but now the menu screens don't cover the whole image, like I have a border that's not covered by the menu. I can share a photo of you like?

"Known issues with Beta firmware:

Display area gets reset. Please re-set your Display area from the Android Settings > Display menu"

;)

• Installed beta and as above still no episode info pulling from our control panel, still just see Episode 1 No Information. For all TV Series we have the episode info on our Xtreme panel

• Installed beta and as above still no episode info pulling from our control panel, still just see Episode 1 No Information. For all TV Series we have the episode info on our Xtreme panel

Please open a support ticket at https://support.formuler.tv so the developers can check this issue.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Try going to settings(android settings), Apps, MOL2, click force stop first, then clear data, confirm clear data, then restart the box, then open the app an configure settings to your preferences and provider, try now 👍

Have done as they said it but unfortunately did not bring anything to me is still empty content in the series ...
    What could it be ...
    I am grateful for any help ...
    Have this text written on google translate my english is not good ...

• Reniform

I tested roughly, with Z8, Z7+ and two iptv apps your sub., all of them show same like in Z8, so it is definitively your provider.

The App: Prefect Player IPTV app shows always in left corner vod or series icon, if exist. In your case only two groups have icons (All VOD Movies with same picture), all other Groups with empty icons. Sorry to say but in this case is the issue not Z8, it is your provider.

• Ive still not got an series info, would be good to link this up to tvdb.com

This will come in one of future updates, then should all Series and VOD have detailed description. Known from Kodi.

- VOD Youtube trailers

- VOD/TV Series TMDB integration

• @All

Please post what you exactly use when report some issue. Portal/Mac, XtremCodes or M3U. This is very important...