Features Request Z11 and MOL3 (No discussions or questions, only request thread)

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

Please add a feature that when zooming in during a movie this is not done via Aspect Ratio as this changes the relationships in the result.

Better is to crop to 16:9 as you have the option in VLC, this causes a center zoom without any aspect ratio relationship issues (long heads, circles becoming ellipses, ect...)

Many thanks !

:smiling_face:

• Hello, I will have a request regarding external vod players. Would it be possible to open in an external drive without it being the default? Let me explain if at the moment we select an external player we will be forced to open in this player impossible to use the player integrated into mytv3, so it would be cool if we could leave the built-in reader as default and have a button to open in an external reader when we want. Thanks in advance if you make this change. Good day.

• Hi, in order not to post many ideas/requests or bug reports every time I find something, I regularly edit my post #144 of 26th June, adding points after points.

I have so far already 10 requests. Or would it be better to reply to this thread and make a new request each time ?

For example yesterday I added point nr 10: the necessity of restoring 2 separate PIN, 1 for parental/adult content, and 1 PIN, different, for Expert administrator to prevent a "noob"(non-tech user) to erase accidentally portals, change crucial settings etc... A hard reset is in any case always possible to bypass and erase the admin PIN code for "Menu Lock". I noticed today though that the Parental Settings PIN in the Launcher Settings can be different from the PIN in MOL, but nevertheless, there is a need for 2 separate PIN's in MOL3, to destinguish Menu Lock and Adult Lock.

Anyway, I hope the dev's will have a look at my requests to make MOL3 the best ever. :smiling_face:

Thanks.

Edited 2 times, last by cedel (September 15, 2023 at 2:57 PM).

• Better features for when adding via m3u playlist as i don't see the point in having that option without the features and i have adjusted my playlist to my liking so have to add it via m3u and likely wouldn't of bought the box if i knew

1, Group channel numbering- looking online it suggests this feature was available on MOL2 but not on MOL3- again requesting this on an m3u playlist not just xcapi

2. Adding the catch up feature for M3U playlist- I don't know why this feature has been left out, the app itself is very good but little things like that really let it down as it means having to use a separate app for this as quite honestly it's better

3. Fix bugs or whatever the problem is causing the app to crash a lot either when changing a channel or just suddenly for no reason... looking on forums this is a very common occurrence that many people are experiencing

• De meilleures fonctionnalités pour l'ajout via une liste de lecture m3u, car je ne vois pas l'intérêt d'avoir cette option sans les fonctionnalités et j'ai ajusté ma liste de lecture à mon goût, je dois donc l'ajouter via m3u et je n'achèterais probablement pas la boîte si je savait

1, numérotation des chaînes de groupe - en regardant en ligne, cela suggère que cette fonctionnalité était disponible sur MOL2 mais pas sur MOL3 - en le demandant à nouveau sur une liste de lecture m3u et pas seulement sur xcapi

2. Ajout de la fonctionnalité de rattrapage pour la playlist M3U - Je ne sais pas pourquoi cette fonctionnalité a été laissée de côté, l'application elle-même est très bonne mais de petites choses comme celle-là la déçoivent vraiment car cela signifie devoir utiliser une application distincte pour cela car honnêtement, c'est mieux

3. Corrigez les bugs ou tout autre problème qui provoque le crash fréquent de l'application, soit lors du changement de chaîne, soit tout d'un coup, sans raison... en regardant sur les forums, c'est un phénomène très courant que de nombreuses personnes rencontrent

me too the application often crashes when loading the channel or loading epg even after uninstalling the app this does not solve the problem it also occurs on the new private beta that I tested

• Enhanced Backup/Restore - give the ability to selectively back up and restore. The specific scenario I am interested in is when a provider changes their portal URL (just happened to me). The current backup/restore includes the url, id and pwd. If the backup only the settings minus the portal URL, ID and pwd it would help to manage the change in URL. As it is, changing the URL 'looks like' a new connection and re-downloads and overwrites all group and channel info. Trying to use the existing backups re-writes the portal URL and fails.

• Have the ability to add an Auto Refresh Schedule with at least 4 daily times. (I am aware of the one time scheduled refresh - we need more)

Allow the Auto Refresh to Automatically Refresh when the box is on - instead of requiring the user to push menu and select the "Refresh Contents" - make it one step.

Remove the "Refreshing Contents" pop-up from the right lower corner during refresh process.

Add "Refresh" choice in the Menu - like the Z10 and previous were. Too many buttons to push to activate a Manual Refresh

Stop the Notifications from accumulating increments of numbers for Refreshing Contents.

It's nice to log but too much maintenance to constantly clear the Notifications counter.

• Please note: This is only request thread, posting his request for feature options/changes, new implementation or settings.

Discussions, questions, answers or hijacking for something else, is not allowed in this thread and will be instantly deleted.

There is no guarantee that any of these will ever be implemented. It is entirely up to the developer to decide whether it is possible to program this or not.

Please make your requests wisely and technically possible on an Android box.

Requests or reports about current Bugs belongs in update threads and not here.

With posting your request in this thread, you agree like here stated.

• I need a timeshift feature where I can watch live that is synced to my own country timezone. ( For international live channels) Just like cloud timeshift but a specific setting so that live channel work/play adjusted to the country timezone we can set manually (Suggestion for Z10 and Z11)

Edited 2 times, last by aadhi (November 10, 2023 at 8:36 PM).

• Hi there, I would like to request Dolby vision support.

For mol3 I'd like to see options to change subtitle size and subtitle position while playing vod or series. In Kodi for instance you can put the subtitles below the video or put it in a fixed position.

Edited once, last by Yorick (November 12, 2023 at 1:01 PM).

• IS the text bigger in the epg or boxes smaller on the channel name? Going from the z8 to z11promax yesterday I noticed a lot of my channel names are cutoff in the epg. Not a huge deal but some categories I use don't have epg and I just go by the channel name, but I can't read them because the text is cutoff if it happens to be a long name with logo.

Could you implement a way to change the text size or possibly the size of the epg boxes?

• Record & remind on single epg! Then we have are 7 days epg back!! Simple? Or Not? Then epg problems are over on xcapi! We all asked for this feature back. & once again we didn't get it. & were all still left with 24h! & box is no different after latest update to me. So for all these formuler fans that simply need this back. "All comment that we need it" otherwise this epg problem will be around on this Z11 when were All crusty old men! Just a thought! Everyone! like or comment!! We all want this back right?

• 1. Would it be possible to have access to "global search" from the side menu (at the top ?)

2. When showing results it would be great to have more details about the stream quality, language, subtitles and provider/source. See screenshot from a mobile app here: https://ibb.co/PG8GZyV

After searching for a movie, you have: title (white), quality (grey), language (blue), subtitles (purple), source/provider (red, here provider 1 and provider 2), and size of file (green)

Would'nt it be great ?

Maybe point 2 should be considered also outside a search so that it is more easy which file to choose when you have more than one stream and/or more than one source/provider.

Thanks for considering !

• Sync option for watched movies/series progress on box and mobile app, or for ppl like me with multiple formuler boxes. Just as convenient as Netflix. Now im watching a movie or serie in the living room on Netflix, and finish it in bedroom. Would love to see this option on formuler too.

If not possible, than trakt integration is good too...

• Why haven't your updates included a script to delete the notifications that are piling up.

This has been a constant request for a long time now.

I am beginning to feel as if we are being taken for granted. I paid $269 Canadian for this box only to end up feeling like I am bothering your folks.

• Would it be possible to have a backlog on all these nice features request so that we can know if it is:

- not planned

- in discussion

- planned

- on the way in the next release :smiling_face:

You will see them in MYTO4 :smiling_face:

Add one feature req to my list some pages back. Ability to search genre. As I know providers have that Integrated from tmdb. So search should be possible.

Ok one more.

Ability to search the epg. Like if real Madrid plays football, I could be able to search for real Madrid and then all channels that has real Madrid in its current epg shows up. This feature is possible as ***** has it and is android based also.

• Please add web setup /web login to setup Playlist fast and easy on your mobile phone. I have seen it on other boxes and it's just wonderful to use

This is a good idea. Further optimisation would be nice too. Not sure how possible it is because of whether its provider end of GU end but things like editing channel names, hiding unused provider groups/categories, etc.

• Ability to search the epg. Like if real Madrid plays football, I could be able to search for real Madrid and then all channels that has real Madrid in its current epg shows up. This feature is possible as ***** has it and is android based also.

hi

This is already there in MOL3. Use green (or search) and results are shown in the tab 'tv programs' or something like that. Works only of course if EPG is working.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)