Official Firmware 11.2.10 and MOL3 11.2.34 update for Formuler Z11 Series released.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Software Update for Formuler Z11 Series devices.

Firmware Version : 11.2.9

MYTVOnline 3 Version : 11.2.34

Important:

Please use backup function first and save MOL3 data on USB stick, before you start with the update.

Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

If serious errors occur, please do factory reset.

Changelog:

Firmware Version : 11.2.9 Official

• NEW: Update to Android security patch level August 2023
    • NEW: Formuler Help Center app. Watch tutorial videos and read support articles about your Formuler device
    • NEW: Added Surround Sound widget on launcher. Easily check and change the system Surround Sound settings
    • NEW: Added Mute indicator on launcher. Easily check if mute is enabled or not
    • FIX: System audio behaves unexpectedly after waking up from standby mode
    • FIX: On-screen keyboard doesn't appear
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements

MYTVOnline 3 Version : 11.2.34 Official

• NEW: Added MYTVOnline+ page in the menu
      • Easily install MYTVOnline+ on your mobile device by scanning the QR code
    • NEW: Added Export button in Content Sources menu
      • Easily export portal details to MYTVOnline+ mobile app
    • NEW: Added "Date Added" field in VOD and TV Series pages
    • NEW: Added "Select All" button in the group selection stage in Setup Wizard
    • IMP: Improved support for VOB subtitles
    • IMP: Improved auto-update UX
    • IMP: Improved channel retry UX
    • IMP: Improved search by actor capability
    • IMP: Added Lithuanian translation in menu language
    • IMP: Improved translation for multiple languages
    • FIX: Unable to seek during catchup playback
    • FIX: "VOD data can't be loaded" error
    • FIX: Wrong time duration displayed in catchup playback
    • FIX: The app is closed when playing catchup on grid EPG
    • FIX: Can't perform refresh on portals that require ID & Password log-in
    • FIX: Series parental lock doesn't work
    • FIX: Some contents play in slow motion
    • FIX: Exception error appears when entering Favorites group
    • FIX: EPG data disappears after playing catchup from Grid EPG
    • FIX: Can hear app sound in background after waking up from standby mode
    • Bug fixes, optimizations, and performance enhancements
  • Compare changelog from Beta with changelog from Official!

• Can’t work out what specific changes from the beta were made if any?

I agree to the above,i am missing improvements on EPG on XC connection,if these are technically impossible to improve,just let us know so that we can switch to MAC-ID connection!

• I can't see the export portal details to MYTVOnline+ mobile app in my content manager/content source

content manager > content sources

See icons such as refresh edit etc, select the icon at the end to the right, looks like an arrow in a box pointing up. Highlight that and it will say “Export Portal Data”

Select it and follow the onscreen instructions

• I agree to the above,i am missing improvements on EPG on XC connection,if these are technically impossible to improve,just let us know so that we can switch to MAC-ID connection!

The only epg situation mentioned in beta and final release was:

• FIX: EPG data disappears after playing catchup from Grid EPG

The 24hr main epg has seen no change for sometime. I’d expect devs are trying various options and as yet no suitable outcome.

Could also assume many other things to work on were seen as priority as per the changelogs.

I’m sure when or if the devs have something to note on main epg using XC, Sam will let us all know.

• content manager > content sources

See icons such as refresh edit etc, select the icon at the end to the right, looks like an arrow in a box pointing up. Highlight that and it will say “Export Portal Data”

Select it and follow the onscreen instructions

Thanks for the reply but I don't have that option. All I have is, refresh,EPG,show hidden info,edit. No arrow ?? Would that be my providers doing?

• does it work for you then? I mean am I the only one who doesn't have it?

I don’t have issues with epg however the method i mentioned seems to refresh the whole sub as if its a fresh connection so its possible that will also resolve your epg issue.

Are you sure the issue isnt provider side and just coincidence it happened after update

• I don’t have issues with epg however the method i mentioned seems to refresh the whole sub as if its a fresh connection so its possible that will also resolve your epg issue.

Are you sure the issue isnt provider side and just coincidence it happened after update

You say you dont have issues with epg,but in earlier postings you wrote "epg on XC limited to 24 hrs" does that not apply to you or are you on MAC-ID connection?

Or do you have a "special" itpv provider? :winking_face:

• You say you dont have issues with epg,but in earlier postings you wrote "epg on XC limited to 24 hrs" does that not apply to you or are you on MAC-ID connection?

Or do you have a "special" itpv provider? :winking_face:

EPG for 24 hour isn’t an issue for me as I don’t schedule recordings etc.

My posts primarily were for those who had no epg at all.

I think the person above was also suggesting they had no epg, unless I read the post incorrectly.

• Since this update, the EPG no longer works on XC, despite your recommendations (update content, delete/update EPG) with my Z11 pro max. In the EPG, (info and bottom right), I have the last 3 days (D-3, D-2, D-1). When I had the Z+ Neo, I never had the EPG (no information), and with the Z11 pro max, I had the EPG, until this update 😒. The mtvonline player really has a big drawback.

Edited once, last by Chris88 (November 29, 2023 at 4:20 PM).

• Depuis cette maj, l'EPG ne fonctionne plus sur XC, malgré vos recommandations (actualiser les contenus,supprimer/mettre à jour EPG) avec mon Z11 pro max.

Dans l'EPG, (info et en bas à droite), j'ai les 3 derniers jours (J-3,J-2,J-1).

Quand j'avais le Z+ Néo, je n'avais jamais l'EPG (pas d'information), et avec le Z11 pro max, j'avais l'EPG, jusqu'à cette maj 😒.

Le lecteur mtvonline a vraiment un gros inconvénient.

Please write in English.

• Depuis cette maj, l'EPG ne fonctionne plus sur XC, malgré vos recommandations (actualiser les contenus,supprimer/mettre à jour EPG) avec mon Z11 pro max.

Dans l'EPG, (info et en bas à droite), j'ai les 3 derniers jours (J-3,J-2,J-1).

Quand j'avais le Z+ Néo, je n'avais jamais l'EPG (pas d'information), et avec le Z11 pro max, j'avais l'EPG, jusqu'à cette maj 😒.

Le lecteur mtvonline a vraiment un gros inconvénient.

As far as i understand french language ,i probably agree with you,but please do your postings in English (use Google translate)

EPG for 24 hour isn’t an issue for me as I don’t schedule recordings etc.

My posts primarily were for those who had no epg at all.

I think the person above was also suggesting they had no epg, unless I read the post incorrectly.

I guess youre right if you dont do scheduled recordings 24 hrs epg is enough,however for people,like myself,who want to plan recordings 4-5 days ahead,and watch them in one go during the weekend ,its a major issue.

Not having the possibility to set scheduled recordings is a large shortcoming of the z11 since its introduction,it was resolved for MAC connection and i still hope the devs can do the same for XC,so that we dont have to loose the benefits of XC connection!

• I don’t have issues with epg however the method i mentioned seems to refresh the whole sub as if its a fresh connection so its possible that will also resolve your epg issue.

If I activate my other server it works, so I think it depends on the server

• This has never happened to me before on any updated but after having a 100% fully working z11 after the update this morning I have very little working correctly.

Slow loading, no live tv channels, no epg and when trying to access the home page get invalid format. I did a power cycle and proved the box to he working on vod and tv series plus home page again now but terribly slow response to remote control.

Oddly have some random Indian channel working though ??

I have another box on the same service but not the latest update working perfectly so not the supplier, whats gone wrong lads...wish I had not done the update now as did not back up as always worked first time on previous updates?? HELP

Edited once, last by Jeff TT (December 1, 2023 at 2:28 PM).

• This has never happened to me before on any updated but after having a 100% fully working z11 after the update this morning I have very little working correctly.

Slow loading, no live tv channels, no epg and when trying to access the home page get invalid format. I did a power cycle and proved the box to he working on vod and tv series plus home page again now but terribly slow response to remote control.

Oddly have some random Indian channel working though ??

I have another box on the same service but not the latest update working perfectly so not the supplier, whats gone wrong lads...wish I had not done the update now as did not back up as always worked first time on previous updates?? HELP

On that live channel, press menu button on your remote control (3lines)

Go to content manager

Got to content sources

Select your subscription

See the icons at the top, locate and select the one that says refresh

Wait a couple of mins whilst it reloads the subscription

Hopefully that sorts it for you

• hi guys

Noticed this morning:

- content didn't update (interval is set daily at 05 am - worked the other days)

- only 1st provider on the list was active, the rest was disabled (didn't see that earlier, worked again after enabling)

Still not possible to schedule EPG.

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• hi guys

Some recording experience (worked 100% fine before last update - in settings always 10 mins before & after scheduling time):

- 2 days ago scheduled night recording -> nothing recorded (although white light came on and I though there was a recording - no notifications)

- yesterday scheduled 2 recordings:

-> 1st one was ok (incl. 10 min before and 10 min after) -> 2 notifications (start rec and end rec)

-> 2nd one seems to have started 10 min before start (= ok), but only recorded the time of the movie itself, so missing the end of the movie -> only 1 notification, start rec, so NO notification for end rec).

Strange, anyone other experiences or problems?

Formuler Z11 Pro Max - XC API Portal - Mol3 (standard and occasional TiviMate as backup in case of audiosync problems) - External HDD Toshiba 1 TB (usb 3.0)

• Hi,i already had problems,like youre describing,on the beta update,being notifications (start/end rec) not in agreement with the real recording time ,or no recording at all.

As far as scheduled recording after this update,its too early too say.

• since latest update I've lost all of the channel icons/picons on one supplier, works fine on the the gtv, just not pro max 11. Tried refresh with and without vpn connected. Cleared cache, even cleared data and reinstalled portal info with username and password. Any suggestions 🤔

Thanks in advance

• I have set up a lot of sportchannels in favorites,when switching between them i get a lot of ParserException error or UnrecognizedInputFormationException errors,with the message "please try again later"

Is there a quick fix for this or is it likely a provider issue(they occur on both providers)?

After several retrys it usually disappears!

• Hi Everyone,

Since updating to the latest version, several times I turn on the Z11 Pro, the content refreshing appears in the lower right corner and after refresh I am now having issues with my EPG disappearing and channels say 'No Information". As soon as I refresh EPG everything comes back, but I am now having to do this almost each time I turn on Z11. Any ideas?

• hello

I never had this problems before, so I'll post it here.

Yesterday a lot of problems to get connection with the internet on the Z11 PM (internet was fine, so was my smarttv, satdecoder, wifi, ...).

In the home menu there was the '!' on the internet icon, although in the connection menu it said connected. Using cable. In MOL 3 there came 'no ethernet'.

Then tried with Wifi, but, the problem was the same, in the connection menu it stated there was a problem with the DNS. Some while ago I changed (advice from this forum one day) to Cloudflare, so now I changed the DNS back to Auto and the problem seemed to be resolved yesterday (couldn't check today yet).

Is this logical, what could be the reason, how to avoid and can this be related tot the new firmware?