crash

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• my s mini crashes. it does not respond and there is a blue or green screen and then I have to turn off power. is this a known problem? do not ask to reset the factory settings because he occasionally himself does :cursing:. if this software can not be solved then I want to send it back.

• Official Post

This is not a known software issue right now.

The devices crashes when you are watching DVB TV?

Which software version are you using?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Let the update come. My box has been crashing a lot lately. I'm just fed up. He goes himself out and with the remote I get no more. If I get it, it's a surprise if it's reset or not.

• I doubt the dish connection or the LNB. I'm going to disconnect today to see if it will crash and reset itself. Otherwise the hardware problem then I have to send it back. I'll keep you informed.

• Problems in a row. Now Mol can not connect to portal. Provider says everything is fine. They have given test portal he works. We do not know what it is about. Does anyone have any idea?

• Dish cable has not been connected for 3 days and has not crashed.

MOL does not connect to portal 2 times. He says check portal url or no internet connection. YouTube works so the internet works. My provider says that he is active and my knowledge has no problem with the server (other box) Do you have any idea?

• Official Post

my s mini crashes. it does not respond and there is a blue or green screen and then I have to turn off power.

Like 175n already written, this is not a known software issue and you was first one with this report. We don`t have solutions for each user problem and the devs. need detailed data for research. To say something not works without detailed data from box and what you have already done, doesn`t mean there must come fast fix or it affects all boxes! If the tv shows green or blue pictures, this could be everything, tv, hdmi cable, hdmi port, even some made settings etc. etc. If you think the box is defective, please use your guarantee or give it back.

Problems in a row. Now Mol can not connect to portal. Provider says everything is fine. They have given test portal he works. We do not know what it is about. Does anyone have any idea?

I do not know what a problem was, but he suddenly worked. :face_with_rolling_eyes: :thumbs_up:

All providers say on their side works all fine 24/7 days but it is this true? No i don`t think so, because they have also sometimes problems that needed to be fixed. There are so many settings on provider side, you don`t even know how much this can affect the box. I don`t want to know how much of them turn`s off even the support for third part boxes. Ministra and mag boxes comes from one area and are in most cases in provider use but even with this boxes their are so many problems with channels, streaming etc. I have two for tests and can see it each day! Streaming is very sensitiv part and depends from many other points, isp, provider, local network, box etc, etc.

Better disable this forum or s mini topic. Is not useful anyway. There used to be Sam who always helped. Not anymore.

I think this goes little bit to far and it`s not fair to formuler or people that try to help. Maybe it`s not useful for you but for some others.

About me, i can not be here 24/7 because their is much more work to do then postings. How ever i must confess this last few Month`s was heavy for me (private live) but also this changes and i get back to the roots.

Please use your right for guarantee and contact your seller.

• I respect that you had a tuff time in your private life but I have a question for you that I have sent to you in a pm.

If you have an answer, please give it to me or just say "i don't know"

• Do not get angry Sam. I expect you to understand us. Waiting for an answer for 2-3 weeks is a bit long! I contact the seller as soon as possible! I hope that everything in your private life goes well. Thanks for your message.

• my s mini also crashes sometimes. i get a green screen or iet switches itself off or the box doesn't react on my remote controller.

any suggestions?

i onlis watch satelite tv

• Can I use the reset tool even if it starts up properly. Because watching YouTube every 10 minutes and zapping at Mol, the box crashes. HDMI cable changed. From the onkyo receiver and directly connected to TV. But unfortunately not helped. If the reset tool can not be used, you can register me as a beta tester? if that does not help, then I have to send it back anyway. Thanks in advance.