Beta firmware 1.4.25-1.4.30 -1.4.40 - 1.4.41 / Mytvonline 2 software 7.2.3-7.3.0-7.5.0 for Z8.

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Don't know if this is new or not...but no info shown in Schedule Manager, although recordings are scheduled, and being made.

Also, getting seemingly random MOL2 crashes while watching a show. over past several days. Will get the message that MOL2 isn't responding, with options to exit the app or wait.

Anyone else?

• Please make the Netflix app work properly as soon as possible. Thanks (keep up the good work)

I have a lot of contact with customers and indeed they buy the shield or any other brand because they want to use Netflix (and not in 720p).

Since last update random crashes do seem to occur more. Favorites are also gone again if I disconnect my standard iptv supplier and connect to another one and go back to my default one.

• I have also noticed random crashes a bit more at well. Along with this, the Z8 has also been randomly restarting on me every so often as well either while watching MOTV2, another TV app from my provider or the Plex.app. It will just power down + restart + bring me back to the main screen. It does appear to be most with the plex.app so that could be an issue on Plex side thats conflicting with the Z8.

• I lost the favorites group after the update.

Favorite channels are starred.

The group is not visible.

Enabled all groups in group edit of the connection, favorites is not there but I’m not sure if it was before.

Enabled all groups in group edit of the connection, favorites is not there but I’m not sure if it was before.

I have the same issue, press Button favorite on the remote control, the group will appear

• Since last update random crashes do seem to occur more.

I have also noticed random crashes a bit more at well. Along with this, the Z8 has also been randomly restarting on me every so often as well either while watching MOTV2,

Also, getting seemingly random MOL2 crashes while watching a show. over past several days.

After a crash it does not seem todo a normal/full start from zero, so after a crash, when it reaches the main Z8 menu first do a normal shutdown:

Select "Power" menu

Select "Power off"

press "OK"

(or press the STB for 2 seconds and choose "Power off" there.

Then, when it is fully off, meaning the led is red, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on like normal via using the remote. There is no need to pull the power plug.

The workaround to PREVENT Z8 random MOL2 crash/reboot/restart:

When in MOL2 and when you are finished with MOL2, stop MOL2 using these steps:

Press MENU on the remote

Select "<=> Connections"

Select <your connected portal or playlist> (and press OK on the remote)

Select "Disconnect"

Press "BACK" on the remote

Select "Exit"

And then when you are finished using the Z8, in the main Z8 screen:

Select "Power" menu

Select "Power off"

press "OK"

(or press the STB for 2 seconds and choose "Power off" there.

Basically, until the MOL2 (or Z8 firmware) issue(s) is/are fixed, you cannot use the standby function and you need to help MOL2 and Z8 via manual shutdown steps. Since I follow these steps I did not see random crashes when using MOL2 anymore. This also works for firmware 1.4.41/MOL 2 7.5.0.

Edited 2 times, last by ddd ().

• Hello,

Since the last update Firmware v.1.4.41 and IPTV v.7.5.0, when i want watching a programm from the day before or previous days, the sequences will loop or overlap and it's positively annoying....

For watching a program of 20 minutes, i need in fact 30 or 40 minutes....!

Sorry for my english

If you can help, thank you.... :huh:

Known issue. Will be fixed in the official release.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Could you tell me if the problem i encounter with the replay will be solved with the next update...,

Thank you

Could be related to your service provider. Try a different service provider to see if it is the same.

If it is the same on a completely different provider, open a support ticket for the issue at https://support.formuler.tv

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.